The unexpected

Previously

"Yes that is correct I am going to finish what I started and take back what he stole from me," said Nana "I have no doubt about that and I am going to enjoy the look on sights and bitchizumi faces when the whole world know how they are," said izuku as he sat on his throne smiling at what is to come.

Now

It's been two days since Bakugos were taken captive by the League of Villains and the people were blaming UA for it Izuku looked at all the people who were in front of the school wanting an explanation as to why they are not doing anything to find them. "I could watch this all day, I wonder what are you going to do now Nezu," said Izuku as he was on top of a building eating some popcorn that is when Souei appeared behind him. "Izuku-sama I apologize if I am disturbing you at this time," said Souei.

"Not at all what is it souei," asked Izuku as he finished the popcorn and burned the bag, and not even ashes remained "We've just been informed by Iida that bitchIzumi along with Momo, Kirishima, shito, and Shita are going to try to rescue bakuhoe and his sister from the league tonight," said souei "how do they know where they are located," asked izuku "it would appear that momo make a tracking device and place it on every single one of the students at the training camp," said souei as izuku stayed quiet for a moment before he started giggling confusing souei.

"So that is how you're going to play Nezu not bad, not bad at all," said Izuku  "Let's head back souei we have work to do," said Izuku "Understood izuku-sama," said Souei as Izuku opened a gate and looked back at the school and smiled before entering the gate.

Izuku's kingdom

As soon as Izuku exited the portal he was instantly tackled by Eri and Kunou as they looked at him and smile "Welcome back papa/dad" said Eri and Kunou as Izuku looked at them and smiled before lifting them into his arms "Hello my little snowball and fox how have you two been" asked izuku as they walked to the throne room "I doing good grandma and grandpa are teaching me how to write and we made you this" said Eri and Kunou handed a folded piece of paper and Izuku unfold it and saw the words best dad in the world written in green crayon. Izuku handed Eri and Kunou to Souei before he fell to the ground hiding his face "So precious" said Izuku.

All four of them then entered the throne room as everyone was present as Izuku was still recovering from the cuteness overload. Izuku then sat on his throne along with Eri on his left side and Kunou on the right with a smile on their faces. "Alright listen up tonight is when we strike so want everyone ready for battle," said Izuku "Yes izuku-sama," said his subordinates "Benimaru ready the death knights," said Izuku "It will be done," said Benimaru as he left the throne room. "Geld how is construction going," asked Izuku "It is proceeding as scheduled we should be done by tonight," said Geld.

"That is good to hear," said Izuku "David is the device ready to go" asked Izuku "Yes izuku-sama the device is fully functional we are just going to test it so that nothing goes wrong," said David "Glad to hear," said izuku "souei I want you to keep an eye on iida and the others make sure he stays in constant contact with you," said izuku "it will be done," said souei.

Eri then started pulling on his shirt "What is Eri" asked Izuku as he saw she was excited about something. "I want to show you what Kunou taught me," said Eri "Oh what is it," asked Izuku as Eri smiled and put her hand together, and slowly pulled them apart and izuku and the others could not believe their eyes Eri was making water balls form in her hands.

Soon the ball exploded and Izuku's clothes were now soaked "So what do you think papa" asked Eri as Izuku lifted her high in the air "That was amazing eri you can use magic now I am so proud of you and you as well Kunou for teaching her" said Izuku as he didn't even mind that his clothes were soaking wet. Eri was smiling and so was Kunou as the others were amazed that she can use magic now.

"But how can she use magic in the first place," asked Shion, "I think I know," said Izuku, " I think it's because I have a lot of magic that some of it seeps out without me knowing it and this place absorbs it like a sponge to water and I think that the people are absorbing it as well, Eri is proof of that in other words my people can now use magic," said izuku "demiurge I want you and a few others to check on the people and see if there are more like eri and train them if they do we now have more of an advantage on the outside world" said izuku "by command" said demiurge as he bowed before leaving the throne room.

"Papa can you teach me and Kunou how to use more magic," asked Eri "Of course, I will snowball and your mommies can help you as well," said Izuku "Hurray" cheered Eri and Kunou as Izuku was about to pass out due to their cuteness. "Oh Papa can you teach me and Kunou the spell you use to make those weird red balloons pop," asked Eri as Shuna, Shion, shalltear and Albedo looked at Izuku and an oni mask appeared behind them.

"Izuku what is she talking about" asked Shuna "Oh one day we saw Dad use that spell on someone through the mirror and when I asked he said it was a spell that makes weird balloons pop," said Kunou. "Izuku we told you not to do anything that will corrupt our daughters did we not," said all four of them as Izuku was sweating bullets.

Timeskip

It was now nighttime and Izuku was sitting on his throne and holding an ice bag over his head as he was looking in the mirror and saw Nezu talking to the media and trying not to reveal their plan. Izuku then summoned another mirror and watched the league's hideout and waited for his chance to strike "Let the show begin" said Izuku.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter