The report and explanation

Previously

Izuku is seen on his throne looking down at Clementine and who was bowing to him, but there was a new throne added and Yasaka was sitting on it. Izuku asked why she had a throne and the others said that they would tell him later. "Raise your head," said izuku as Clementine looked up at him "since you lost the duel you surge me now understand," said izuku "yes I understand please use me as you see fit," said Clementine as izuku restored her broken mind as was now more calm and composed but she is still the same.

Now

Just then souei showed up with toga and they both bowed to izuku. "It's good to see you toga so what's your report," asked izuku as she stood up with a smile on her face "first I have some good news, I found some people who are worth recruiting," said toga. "That is indeed good news what are their names," asked izuku "one guy is named twice his quirk allows him to create clones of people and things but before he can create the clones, he requires the measurements of the person he plans to copy before he can create clones of said person," said Toga.

"That would be useful," said albedo as izuku nodded "oh one more thing he is not right in the head he wears a mask to keep his other personalities from clashing he thinks he is a copy," said Toga. "That won't be a problem for me, so who next," asked izuku "the other guy's name is Dabi and he hates endeavor with a passion and he also wants to ruin his life, his quirk blue flame is like endeavors flame quirk he can generate it from his body at will and his flames are hotter than a normal flame," said toga. "I see, toga did you also come to the same conclusion I just did" asked izuku as Toga only nodded "wait I am confused, what conclusion," asked gobta as he was cleaning the floors.

The rest just sighed at his question "what izuku-sama figured out as well as all of us is that dabi is related to endeavor in some way shape or form" said rigurd "oh" said Gobta. "So is that all the people or are there more," asked shuna "so far those are the only ones in the base we are supposed to meet others during a mission soon," said toga. "What type of mission," asked shion. "Oh right that is another one of my reports we are planning to attack the headquarters of the WWP where the students of UA are training," said toga.

"Also it seems shigaraki has a mole inside UA," said toga "do you know the name of the person," asked izuku "unfortunately I don't he doesn't trust us enough to tell us but once he does I will you know, I do however now that the person is a student, that is the end of my report," said toga. "Toga thank you for your hard work," said izuku as he motioned Clementine to come forward "toga I would like for you to meet Clementine she will be your new partner from now on," said izuku as toga got closer to her and noticed they were the same and smiled.

"Oh she will fit right in with the rest of us," said toga as she checked on her watch "unfortunately I have to go back before shigaraki gets suspicious," said toga as izuku nodded. "Clementine tell toga of the new people joining us," said izuku as Clementine nodded before they were teleported back to where toga was originally located.

Once they left izuku leaned back on his throne thinking " souei" said izuku as he appeared from the shadows "yes izuku-sama" replied souei "gather information on the WWP" said izuku as souei nodded before disappearing. "Well then it would seem we have more work to do," said izuku as he got up from his throne and so did the others.

Izuku and his wives then entered their room "okay now that we are alone I am just going to ask how did Yasaka get a throne" asked izuku as he looked at them "well when you left to talk with the ones you resurrected we had a little chat" said shalltear. "What was it about" asked izuku "well Yasaka wanted to be a head wife and of course, we denied it so she suggested a little challenge," said albedo as she and the rest were blushing a bit. "Okay, what was the challenge," asked izuku.

"Well we said to be one of your wives we have to make sure they are able to pleasure you given your stamina, and so she agreed to it," said albedo. "I can probably guess as to what that means and she won didn't she," said izuku wishing he was there when it happened.
"Yes it was quite fun, I may not look it but I have experience when comes to these things they did put up a decent fight but it was useless against me," said Yasaka. "Okay there is just one more thing I don't understand," said izuku as they looked at him.

"What would that be izuku," asked shion "I get you three doing something like this, but shuna why did you participate in this" asked izuku. Shuna only blushed more as she twirled her fingers "well I um I didn't want to be" Shuna tried to explain why she did it but was having a hard time explaining. "Alright you don't have to tell me," said izuku as he sighed. "Well I guess I have two daughters to take care of now," said izuku as he had a smile on his face.

"So when will we make it official then," said Yasaka as izuku saw hunger in her eyes. "How about when we are done with the trading camp," said izuku "very well I look forward to the day we become one and you show me why you king" said Yasaka as her words were turning him on. Izuku then coughed "r-right anyway we should prepare when souei gets back" said izuku as he headed out the door.

Hope you guys enjoyed