Stain

Previously

"Yes I would love to and can you guys tell me about your babies," said Mei as the three were confused by what she said. "What do you mean by babies," asked Izuku "Oh it's what I call my inventions since I am given it life," said Mei "Aah" all three of them replied "So mei what say would you like to join my kingdom," asked izuku as mei turned to him instantly and bowed "yes I would be more than delighted to join your kingdom," said mei.

Now

"Glad to hear it welcome aboard Mei," said Izuku as Mei stood up "Now come along we have much to discuss," said Izuku as they left. As they were making their way back to the castle mei saw a kid who looked like he could be Aizawa's son talking to a man wearing an orange business suit with a metal spiky tail.

"I wasn't the only one you were looking for to join your kingdom was I," said Mei as Izuku stopped walking and turned to see Mei looking at Shinso "That is correct we saw many with potential including you two soon They will join as well it is only...

"I wasn't the only one you were looking for to join your kingdom was I," said Mei as Izuku stopped walking and turned to see Mei looking at Shinso "That is correct we saw many with potential including you two soon They will join as well it is only a matter of time," said izuku.

"So how did you get him to join" asked Mei "I just told him the truth and what his quirk is capable of that's all," said Izuku as they then made their way back. They then arrived back where they were "I have another question," said Mei "What is your question" asked Izuku "Do you want me to go back to UA when the internship is over, or do you want me to stay" asked mei as then had his hand resting on his chin.

After a few minutes, izuku looked at Mei "Tell me Mei how good is your acting" asked Izuku as Mei looked at him a bit confused "I guess it's average why" said Mei "I have something in mind" said Izuku with a smile as he explained the idea he had in mind.

Just as he was done explaining his idea there was a knock at the door "Enter" said Izuku as Demiurge and Shinso entered the room "Pardon the interruption izuku-sama" said Demiurge as he bowed "Don't worry about it how can I help you" said izuku as Shinso came forward "I just came to inform you that I am being transferred to class 1-b soon and if you had any orders for me" said shinso "oh that is interesting I guess I was not the only one who noticed the value of your quirk" said izuku "since I want you to do what Iida is doing see if you can find more people to join discreetly of course" said izuku "yes I understand" said shinso.

Just then souei appeared in front of them causing Mei and Shinso to jump back a bit "Apologies I didn't mean to startle you" said Souei "It's alright" said Mei and Shinso "Since you're here I can assume you found stain" said izuku "yes it is as you said izuku-sama" said souei "good I will come along on this trip" said izuku as he was getting up from the sofa "there is no need for you to go izuku-sama I will take care of it" said souei "I agree this stain is not worthy of your precious time" said demiurge "I made a promise to iida and I intend to keep it so that is why I am going, demiurge continue training shionso and have the others prepare a room for mei" said izuku "it will be done izuku-sama" said demiurge.

Izuku then teleported to where soueis real body was "So where is he" asked Izuku "Currently he fighting Iida, bitch Izumi, and Shoto they are barely able to dodge his attacks what are your orders" said Souei "Let's just see what happens for the time being I asleep want to know what his quirk can do" said izuku as they watched the fight unfold.

(4:30 to 7:00)

As they were fighting izuku noticed that every time Stain tried to lick one of their blood they would attack "I see so that is how quirk works, souei" said Izuku as Souei looked at him "I guess you know his quirks ability as well" said izuku as souei nodded as they watched the rest of the fight.

Just as Izumi and Iida were about to hit Stain he threw a knife at Iida which caused him to shield his face stain used iida as a platform to avoid Izumi's punch stain then grabbed her head and through her at Iida which caused them to crash into the ground stain then started to head towards shoto by jumping from wall to wall avoiding his attack stain then closed the distance then roundhouse kick shoto in the face knocking him out.

"Alright souei are you up to teach him what it means to be a real ninja," said Izuku "Yes izuku-sama," said Souei as he went to fight Stain. Meanwhile, stain got his sword out "You fakes weren't that bad but now it is time for you all to die" said Stain as he was about to stab Iida just then stain moved out of the way as a kunai embedded itself where Stain stood.

"You have sharp skills if you can dodge that," said Souei as Stain turned to him "Who are you another fake," asked Stain as he got in a fighting stance "You may call me Souei for in the name of izuku-sama I will be you the last opponent you will ever face," said souse as he unsheathed his swords and pointed one of them at stain "is that so well let's see if you can back that up," said stain as they both prepared to strike at each other as a drop of water then from a pipe fell to the ground and their battle began.

Alright, chapter done hope you guys enjoy also sorry for the delay I am just busy with work I don't know when I will post the next chapter because I am going to work a full week hope you guys understand and I will try to upload when I can. ALSO, A NEW STORY CALLED INHERITOR OF DEATH