Leaving a mark pt 2

Previously

"Wait you can't leave me like this please please don't go" pleaded the principal." Enjoy your meal," said izuku as the corpses screeched and ran toward the principal's office and start devouring him as he was unable to move due to the stick thread "AAAAAAHHHHHH" screamed the principal as one of the corpses bit the grunt of his neck and ripped out his throat as blood gushed out like a waterfall soon they opened his stomach and started to eat his intestines and his office now covered in blood "now let go shall we," said izuku as he made his way towards his old classroom.

Now

Izuku was now walking down the bloodied hall with shion and albedo by his side they came across a ghoul feasting on a student in front of him the ghouls turned around and saw izuku it instantly grabbed the student's corpse and moved out of his way to which izuku smiled at and continued to walk down the blood covered hallway until he was in front of his old classroom with his death knights standing guard "make sure I am not interrupted by any means and you two take care of the rest" said izuku "hai izuku-sama" said albedo and shion as he opened the door and entered the classroom. Once he entered he saw his old classmates and teacher huddled in a corner " well well isn't this a sight to think you all who looked down on me scared shitless oh how the so-called might have fallen" said izuku as he laughed.

Then one of the students saw a man walking by the school and banged on the window and shouting to get his attention soon the others followed as well " it's no use the entire school is trapped in a barrier and I also made sure you can't call anyone" said izuku as he sat down on the teacher's desk as everyone was looking at him "well there is a way you can leave" said izuku as the classroom was filled with hope "all you have to do is make me" said izuku as the entire classroom had smiles on their faces thinking it would be a piece of cake.

One of the Students jumped and activated his quirk with made him more muscular he then reird back his right arm back "take this you stupid Deku" said the student as he tried to punch izuku in the face only for izuku to catch his fist in his palm of his left hand " is that all you got" said izuku with a bored face. Izuku then kicked him in the balls then grabbed his head and kneed him in the face breaking his nose in the process and knocking him out "so who's next" said izuku as multiple students came and attacked him activating their quirks one student tried to bite him with his sharp teeth only for izuku to grab his head and smashed him to the wall shattering his teeth and then another one came with his fist covered in rocks and through a punch only for izuku to do the same and their fist collided only for the boys left arm to the shader as blood and rocks now stained the floor izuku then punch his in the face sending him crashing into another student with a big head.

Then his torso and arms were wrapped in blue hair and saw a girl trying to hold him as two girls used their quirks one used her fire quirk and launches it at izuku as the other one used her wind to make the fire bigger and hotter the blue-haired girl tries to release izuku so her hair wouldn't catch fire but izuku grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him causing the attack to hit both of them the girl screamed in utter pain as she was being burned alive the other two stopped their attack. Izuku then through the girl who was still on fire toward the boy whose head is covered in wood setting his head on fire as the other student tried putting them out. Izuku then ran towards the two girls punch one in the stomach and roundhouse kick the other causing them to go flying at the end of the classroom.

"Are you people even trying" yelled izuku in anger "you all keep saying how amazing your quirks are but this is disappointing maybe you all need more motivation you know what fine playtime is over now" said izuku as he appeared in front of a boy who's quirk allows him to make his eye stretch out of his eye sockets izuku grabbed his eyes and yanked them off causing the boy to scream in pain as he was on the floor covering were his face with his hand "shut up you mutt?" said izuku as brought out his sword and slashed the boy's neck causing the boy to cover his neck trying to stop the blood from escaping but it was in vain as he died within a few minutes as he is now laying in a pool of his blood.