Prison break

Previously

Inko and Hisashi were delighted to have a granddaughter. "Huh why do get the feeling like this won't be the only time I adopt a child," said izuku as he shrugged then went to tell everyone that the kingdom has a princess.

Now

"Funny how life works one minute you think everything is fine then bam life throws you something unexpected but it's up to you what to do in that situation don't you agree overhaul," said izuku as he was in the torture room slicing off overhauls skin piece by piece with a rusty knife for two hours as overhaul tried to scream but couldn't as izuku cut out his tongue.

Izuku then lowered overhaul into a pool filled with rubbing alcohol and overhaul started to thrash around like fish out of water and izuku could hear a muffled scream coming from overhaul izuku the raised him again then trough a potion at him and he was good as new. "W-why d-don't y-you just kill m-me," asked overhaul as tears escaped his eyes.

"Now why would I do that" asked izuku as he got the rusty knife that was covered in blood as he was getting closer to overhaul "you made my daughter suffer for most of her childhood and you think I would just kill you, oh no no you see a wise person once said death is a release from suffering and I will not grant you that mercy," said izuku as he stated to skin overhaul again as he yelled in pain.

"I am going to torture you every single chance I get it doesn't matter if you die because I can just revive you over and over again and if I break your mind I'll just fix that as well," said izuku as he smiled and overhaul eyes were filled with terror.

"Good thing I had those quirk-canceling cuffs," said izuku as he was slicing the skin off overhaul back first. Just then there was a knock on the door "enter" said izuku as narberal entered "excuse me for interrupting you izuku" said narberal "that ok what brings you here" said izuku as started to skin overhaul lower half as he yelled in tremendous pain. "Shut up we are talking here," said izuku as he used his treads to cover overhaul's mouth.

"I just came to inform you that everyone has assembled at the throne room," said narberal "oh thank you narberal," said izuku as he sliced off the last piece of skin from overhaul back side and placed it in a tub with the rest. He then walked to where narberal was and placed the rusted knife down on the table. He then grabbed narberal by the waist and started to kiss her as narberal wrapped her arms around izuku's neck.

After a few minutes, they separated "that was your reward for letting me know" said izuku as narberal was blushing. Izuku looked at overhaul "don't worry you won't be alone, oh Neuronist" said izuku as a huge grey bloating corpse with tentacles, heavy makeup, and very long fingers with a sharp inch-long nails and wearing a black leather outfit akin to a Dominatrix.

 Izuku looked at overhaul "don't worry you won't be alone, oh Neuronist" said izuku as a huge grey bloating corpse with tentacles, heavy makeup, and very long fingers with a sharp inch-long nails and wearing a black leather outfit akin to a Domina...

"You called izuku-sama," said Neuronist "as a reward for all your hard work you can do whatever you want to that," said izuku as he pointed at overhaul who was thrashing around. "I thank you for such a reward, your majesty," said Neuronist as she bowed to izuku as he nodded before leaving the torture room. "Oh don't worry darling I'll make sure you won't get cold tonight," said Neuronist as she made her way to overhaul.