Bath time 🍋 pt 2 (short chapter)

Previously

Before the body double disappeared he made sure she was laying down on the floor. The only two that were left were narberal and lupusregina "let's get started shall we" said the body double.

Now

Soon the body double started to fondle narberal's boobs as well as kiss her as their tongues intertwined the body double then lifted her by her thighs and aligned his dick to her entrance before slamming her down as moaned in pleasure.

Soon the body double started to thrust into her as fast and rough as he could as the sound of skin slapping echoed through. Narbrel was moaning like crazy as she had never experienced such pleaser before as her boobs bouncing up and down the body double decided to give her more pleasure as he started to suck on them as she moaned louder.

After a while they were nearing their climax as the body double went faster "yes marks me as yours aaaaaahhhhh" moaned narberal as the body double did one last thrust as they both came together.

Narberal's mind went blank from the pleasure as the body double-put her gently on the floor before disappearing like the others. As izuku and lupusregina were still in the water engaged in a passionate kiss as they separated their mouths only to be connected by a strand of saliva.

"Are you ready for the best pleasure you will ever experience" asked izuku as lupusregina turned around and spread her legs while parting her lower lips with her fingers "come to make your bitch master" said lupusregina lustfully as izuku smirked before grabbing her hips thrust his dick inside of her "aaaaaaahhhhh yyyeeess" moaned lupusregina.

Izuku then slapped her ass and her pussy tightened around his dick. "You like it rough don't you such a slutty little maid," said izuku as he slapped her ass again "aahh yes spank me harder" maid lupusregina as he slapped her harder.

Izuku then started to group her boobs and started thrusting into her faster "ffffuuuucccckkk yeeesss claim me mark to make me your bitch" moaned lupusregina as then bit her neck and gave one last thrust before he came inside of her as she came as well leaving her a babbling mess.

"I think I might have gone overboard," said izuku as he got the Pleiades and their clothes and teleported to his room he then placed them on his bed as he was the last to enter as they all snuggled close to him

"I think I might have gone overboard," said izuku as he got the Pleiades and their clothes and teleported to his room he then placed them on his bed as he was the last to enter as they all snuggled close to him. "Good thing the girls agreed for me to have a harem but just how many more women will I conquer," said izuku as he went to sleep.

Hey guys sorry for the wait I just have been so busy with work I will try to get a chapter out at least once a week if I can. Anyways let me know who should izuku bang next see ya.