USJ pt 2

Previously

"How dare you try to lay a hand on izuku-sama," said cocutus as he head budded the nomu causing it to back off a bit." Cocutus capture that nomu or whatever it's called I wish to conduct experiments on it," said izuku "as you wish izuku-sama," said cocutus as he quickly bowed to izuku before turning in the direction of the nomu "you should feel honored that izuku-sama has taken an interest in you since you fight with no weapons and fight with both fist I will do the same," said cocutus as he planted his halberd to the ground " come at me entertain izuku-sama," said cocutus "nomu kill this thing," said shigaraki as nomu charged at cocutus.

Now

Nomu went to punch cocutus in the face only for cocutus to block it with his left hand the nomu then tried to punch him in the stomach only to be blocked again. Cocutus then grabbed the nomus left arm and twisted it as the nomu tried to resist but failed cocutus then headbutted the nomu again causing it to stubble as cocutus continued to attack nomu.

Cocutus then right-hooked nomu grabbed its head and kneads it in the face causing its beak to break as blood sprayed onto the floor. Cocutus then raised his hand and made a fist and slammed nomu to the ground causing a small crater to form underneath.

"What a disappointment," said cocutus as he was about to freeze the nomus's body but nomu got an uppercut cocutus with its head only to stun cocutus a little "looks like this may be fun after all," said cocutus as grabbed nomus face and punch it in the stomach as nomu also punches cocutus in his side. Then they started to trade punches rapidly as their fist collided causing massive shockwaves through USJ.

 Then they started to trade punches rapidly as their fist collided causing massive shockwaves through USJ

(Cocutus is almight)

While cocutus was fighting nomu albedo, Shion, Shuna, and shalltear nodded their heads "Excuse us izuku-sama" said Shion "You four don't have to call me izuku-sama after all we are lovers" said Izuku as he was blushing and so were the four of them "well izuku if you allow it we are going to talk to some insects" said shalltear "all right but do not kill at least not yet" said izuku as the four of them left to find their prey.

"Demiurge make sure no interference," said Izuku as Demiurge nodded "YOU SHALL NOT MOVE A MUSCLE," said Demiurge as all the villains in the area couldn't move an inch "That's better," said Izuku as he continued to watch the fight.

Somewhere in USJ

Izumi, Katsumi, and Shota were finishing the last of the villains in the area "alright that should be the last one come on we have to help the others" said Izumi as Katsumi and Shota nodded "I don't think that's going to be possible" said Shuna as she and the others were behind them the three of them turned around and faced them. "Who are you extras," said Katsumi as she was getting in a fighting stance "wait I know you two," said Izumi "what are you talking about" asked shota "there were on the news but more importantly they were with izuku tell me what did you do to my brother," said Izumi.