The fox and the seventh

Previously

Izuku was stunned by how beautiful she looked "Oh so you could sense me how interesting" said the woman as izuku composed himself before responding "It's thanks to an ability I have miss" said izuku. "You may call me Yasaka," said Yasaka

Now

"It's a pleasure to meet Yasaka my name is Izuku Midoriya at your service," said izuku as he bowed his head a little. "My what good manner you have izuku," said Yasaka "You can thank Shuna for this she taught me to always respond properly when meeting someone," said izuku.

"Now then Yasaka may I ask why you were watching me," asked izuku "I didn't mean any disrespect I just came to see the shrine," said Yasaka "Oh I see I just stumbled upon the shrine while I was exploring the woods and that is when I saw this little guy," said izuku as he was petting the fox. "I apologize if this sounds rude but why did you help the fox," asked Yasaka.

"I guess it's because it reminded me of how I used to be alone, scared, injured wondering if I would make it another day," said izuku. "So the reason you helped the fox is that it reminded you of yourself in that state," said Yasaka. Izuku only nodded as Yasaka smiled at him "You have a kind soul izuku" said Yasaka "Tell that to my enemies I killed" said izuku "I can tell the people you killed were horrible and deserve what they got and there will always be conflict but you did that so others would not suffer at their hands" said Yasaka.

"Tell me if the kami of this shrine could grant you any wish what would that be," said Yasaka. Izuku then turned and faced her "Simple I would wish for this fox to have a happy and prosperous life until the end of its day," said izuku as Yasaka looked into his eyes and saw only honesty. Yasaka then got closer to izuku grabbed his head the pressed her lips against his. Izuku couldn't do anything as he was shocked Yasaka then separated from izuku who was still in shock.

Yasaka then giggled at Izuku's state "izuku you still there" asked Yasaka "Oh yeah it j-just can you explain why you kissed me" asked izuku. "Well to answer your question as to why I kissed you is because you passed the test," said Yasaka. "Um what test," asked izuku "You see this shine here is mine," said Yasaka as izuku was surprised by this "Wait this is your shine then that means you are," said izuku as Yasaka cut him off "Yes I am a kami," said Yasaka with a smile on her face.

"So what was the test about" asked izuku still shocked " I wanted to see if you were suited enough to be my new husband and father of Kunou and you are more than qualified," said Yasaka "Oh that reminds me Kunou you could turn back now," said Kunou as the fox izuku helped soon transformed into a young girl with the appearance of an elementary school student. She has golden, blonde hair tied in a ponytail and matching eyes. She also has nine golden fox tails and matching ears.

 She also has nine golden fox tails and matching ears

(Ignore the two bird guys)

Kunou then walked over towards her mother and bowed to izuku as he bowed to her as well "So what made you choose me to be your husband" said izuku trying not to freak out "well I can see you have a kind soul, you helped an injured animal that you could have ignored but you chose to heal it instead and I can tell you are willing to do anything to protect that which is important to you" said Yasaka.

"Well I first have to talk with the other," said izuku "What others," asked Yasaka "Well you see I have four main lovers and I have to let them know when someone wants to be with me," said izuku hoping that would rethink the whole husband thing but it didn't "I don't mind sharing it just mean you have a lot of energy," said Yasaka as izuku saw a bit hunger in her eyes.

Just then izuku got a message from Benimaru "Izuku-sama the two people you resurrected are awake" "Thank you I will be there at once" replied izuku. "I going back to my kingdom if you want to come along just hold on to me," said izuku as Yasaka grabbed his arm which was in between her breasts and Kunou grabbed his hand izuku only sighed as he teleported back to the kingdom.

Izuku and the others teleported into the throne room as everyone was waiting for him. As izuku arrived Shuna, Shion, albedo, and Shalltear saw Yasaka clinging onto izuku Shuna calmly walked over to him "Izuku who might this person be" said Shuna with a smile but izuku knew he had to answer her quickly "Well this is Yasaka and" but before izuku could finish speaking Yasaka interrupted "don't worry about izuku I will talk to them you just go do what you need to do" said Yasaka as benimaru escorted izuku.

Izuku soon reached his destination stood in front of a door and entered the room. As izuku entered the room he saw the person he resurrected looking out the window "So how does it feel to be back in the world of the living Nana Shimura" said izuku. Nana turned to face izuku "I still can't believe that I am alive," said Nana as she sat on the bed and izuku grabbed a chair to sit on as well. "I can probably tell why you are here izuku," said Nana surprising izuku "I never told you my name," said izuku.

Nana only smiled "Well you see me and a few others have been watching everything, also there is something else," said Nana "Yes I have been meaning to ask why I felt more souls than just yours," said izuku. " OFA isn't like other's quirks it's special the other souls you felt were the souls of the past users of OFA," said Nana "I see, what are you going to do" asked izuku. "Well first the others deem Izumi unworthy so she can't access the quirk to its full potential," said Nana.

"What do you mean isn't it just a strengthening quirk isn't it," asked izuku "Well yes and no you see each past OFA user had quirks except for yagi, and when they died OFA absorbed their quirks," said Nana. "I see what you mean so OFA isn't just one quirk but multiple quirks," said izuku as Nana nodded.

"So what's your plan are you going to take OFA back from Izumi," asked izuku. "As much as I want to I can't," said Nana "Why is that," asked izuku. "Well to get the quirk the current user has to give it up of their own free will and even if you mind control her it would be ineffective," said Nana. "I see we'll that suck," said izuku "Actually there is something else I should tell you," said Nana.

"what is it," asked izuku "Well when you resurrected me you also brought back the rest of me that died back then as well," said Nana as izuku was surprised "What do mean" asked izuku. "Well a piece of my soul was in OFA, then I went to battle AFO and lost my life," said Nana. "I see so when I brought you back the other piece back as well," said izuku as she modded.

Nana then got up from the bed as izuku was about to ask her what was wrong she bowed to him on the floor. " I am so sorry if I had known that Yagi would do those things to you I would have never given him OFA," said Nana. Izuku then got up from the chair bent down and put his left hand on her shoulder. "you couldn't have known what would happen, and besides if you didn't I probably wouldn't have the life I have right now" said izuku as he helped her back on her feet. "we can't change the past but we can change thing here and now, so what do you say Nana Shimura will you join me" said izuku as he extended his hand to her.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter