The fight

Previously

"Don't worry things are different than before and this time we will take more than your eye" said the heroes as they got ready to fight. "Hahaha, do you two not remember I took your lives that day," said Muscular as muscle fibers started to cover him. "You talk too much for a dead man," said the pro heroes as they rushed each other for the final time.

Now

Muscular aimed at them as he slammed down his left arm only for the heroes to dodge the incoming attack. As soon as Muscular arms hit the ground the cliff soon crumbled and they were falling but the heroes used their quirk and shot out a bunch of water they almost reached the ground and landed safely then Muscular crashed to the ground but landed on his feet.

Muscular then grabbed a dead tree trunk picked it up and swung it towards the heroes then concentrated their water quirk and cut a part of the truck as it did not hit them and rushed at Muscular again as he tried to punch Kota's mom but she ducked under the attack as Kotas father kicked muscular in the face the but it did not faze him as muscular tried to grab him only for kotas father too used his quirk to back away from muscular as fast as he could.

"I'll admit that you two are quicker than last time but is this all you two can do if it is you going to die just as easily as the first time," said Muscular. "Don't worry we were just warming up we were resurrected today" said Kota's father. "Give me your best shot then," said Muscular as the heroes felt something awaken within them.

Flashback a few hours earlier

"That is good you two can use your quirks now," said Izuku as they looked at him and bowed "Thanks to you we can now, izuku-sama," said the heroes." oh that reminds me I also wanted to try something else while I was resurrecting the both of you and it worked," said Izuku with a smile on his face.

"What is it," asked Kota's mom "You two can now use any form of water magic," said Izuku as they were shocked by this "But sir we don't feel any different and what do you mean any form of water," said kotas father "Don't worry once you two feel more accustomed to those bodies then you will feel it and also I am giving you some attack and defensive spells along with how to perform them as soon as you feel the magic awaken within your bodies," said izuku.

End of flashback

Both heroes smiled as Muscular attacked them again "Ice wall" said Kota's mom as a huge chunk of ice erupted from the ground and blocked the attack this surprised Muscular and then Kota's father used the wall to jump high into the air "Ice bullets barrage" said kotas father as a bunch of ice spike was formed and fired at high speeds towards muscular who trying to dodge them but a few managed to hit him as it pierced the muscle fibers and was now bleeding.

That wasn't all as he also felt his muscle tighten a bit "damn it" said Muscular as grabbed a huge rock and threw it at the heroes "Icicles lance" said Kotas mother as she fired a huge icicle and it collided with the rock destroying it. Muscular then felt his muscle fibers tighten again and knew he needed to escape. "Water blade," said Kota's father muscular then jumped out of the way and saw the water blade cut down several trees.

"Screw it I am not dying in a place like this," said Muscular as he was about to run away but then "ice water prison," said kotas mom as a huge dome of water covered the entire area. As Muscular tried to go through only shards of ice pierced his arm and he backed away as he yelled in pain. "We will not let you escape muscular for within this domain is ours to rule and this place is where you will die," said the heroes.

Muscular then rushed at reared his right arm back the thrust it with all his might at the heroes only for them to look at him without a care in the world "Ice spike" said Kota's mother as ice the rose droned the ground and pierced his right arm as blood started to decorate the ice which soon froze and making it appear that the spear had veins.
"Aaaaaahhhhh" yelled Muscular as he soon did not feel any pain anymore and noticed that his arm was frozen solid.

"Water blade," said Kota's father cutting off Muscular's right arm muscular only had fear in his eyes as he backed away from the heroes "Why did you back muscular didn't you want to fight," said Katie's mother as they walked towards him. Muscular then smashed the ground got some debris and hurled it at the heroes. "Water cyclone," said Kota's father as the water rose from the ground and circled them the debris hit the water and the heroes were unharmed.

Muscular then felt something he never experienced in his life he felt fear as he was shaking and his teeth chattering "What's this is the almighty muscular afraid to attack how can this be" mocked Kota's father "S-spare m-me P-ple-ase" said muscular as he prostrated himself before them. "Why would we do that you tried to kill our son and now you beg for mercy," said Kota's mother "You deserve nothing for all the crimes you have committed if we were allowed to kill villains like you then this world would be safer," said kotas father.

"Well that is enough talking let's finish this we can't keep Izuku-sama and Kota waiting, ice spike," said Kota's father as ice pierced muscular legs rendering him unable to move. Kotas's father then made gantlets with spikes at the end of them, and Kota's mother made a sledgehammer and then ran over to Muscular.

Kotas's mother swung the sledgehammer upwards hitting Muscular head making him look up as a crack was heard and Kotas's father started punching Muscular in the face and torso the spike pierced his flesh and was bleeding as he yelled in pain and tried to punch one of them with his left arm on only to hit the ground as Kotas mother the froze his hand to the ground and swing the sledgehammer hitting his elbow.

The sound of bones breaking could be heard as some of his arm bones were stuck out of his arm all bloody and muscular could only yell in pain as he no longer had a way to defend himself. The heroes did not stop their assault as Kota's father kept punching him and Kota's mother kept hitting his body with the sledgehammer made of ice even his muscle fibers were useless as they soon were frozen and shattering with every hit he took. Kota's father punched him in the face but one of the spikes broke off and pierced both of his cheeks Kota's mother then hit him square in the face shattering the ice and his skull in the process.

Muscular then fell to the ground every bone in his body broken, blood seeping out through his wounds and his body mostly frozen. The heroes were glancing down at him "Any last word" asked Water Hose muscular trying to say something but couldn't. "Goodbye, and may we never see each other again" Those were the last words they said before the spears pierced his body as he was now skewered high in the air.

"Looks like we have to thank Izuku-sama again for these new bodies of ours," said Kota's mother kota's father agreed before taking Muscular's prosthetic eye as a trophy and contacting souei about the body and then heading for Izuku's location.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter