The target and unfinished business

Previously

Izuku was still laying down on the rock as arua joined him "izuku-sama I have good news I found the target" said souei "excellent news souei where" thought izuku "on the cliff side northeast of your position also you should know that she is also there" said souei. "Thank you souei," thought izuku as got up and stretched "alright you two you up," said izuku as the two figures stood up immediately. "Alright let's go," said izuku as they headed for the cliffs where the target was located.

Now

Soon izuku and the two figures arrived at the cliff side and that is when he saw Izumi fight a man who was covered in muscle fibers while protecting a kid with a red cap with horns on each side as the two figures were about to take action izuku raised his hand stopping them in their tracks. "Wait I want to see how this goes down," said izuku with a smile on his face.

Izumi was exhausted as she was breathing heavily and both her arms were broken and only wearing a sports bra "kota you ok" asked Izumi as kota only nodded before the rock moved and saw muscular walking towards them like nothing. "HAHAHA you know if I hadn't reinforced myself with more fiber muscle at the end there you would have won suck to be you," said muscular with a crazy smile on his face, and izumi then got in front of Kota.

"What can you do with a body like that," said izuku as they looked up to see him there with two figures Izumi was shocked to see him there. "Who the fuck are you," asked muscular as Izuku didn't even look at him "oh just so you know I came because I made a promise to them," said izuku as he pointed at the two figures behind him. "Answer me damn it," said muscular as he leaped towards izuku who only turned around and slapped muscular with the back of his left hand causing muscular to crash into the cliffside again and coughed out blood.

"I should have brought some bug spray," said izuku as he turned around and lowered himself so that he was at the kid's height " so you must be kota nice to meet you," said izuku as he smiled and Izumi took this chance and tried to attack izuku with her feet but just grab her left foot and swung her to the cliff side embedding her to the rocks knocking her out. Izuku then got splashed by water as he turned around and saw kota with his hand together.

Izuku only smiled which caused kota to tremble in fear "don't worry kota I am not going to hurt I Came here to give you a gift" said izuku as he moved out of the way as the two figures removed their cloaks. Kotas's eyes widen as tears now fall from his face to the ground "mama, papa" said kota as the figures were the pro hero team water hose. They then ran towards kota and hugged him as more tears escaped his eyes and some snot but the heroes never let go.

"B-but how," asked kota "it was thanks to izuku kota he brought us back," said Kotas mother as he looked at izuku "tha-ank you," said Kota as izuku only smiled as he remembered when he brought his dad back "kota there is something else you should know," said izuku "what is it," asked kota izuku only placed his hand on his head and showed him what Izumi did to him kota only looked at Izumi with hate "I can't believe I considered her a hero she is nothing but a villain," said kota.

Just then muscular emerged from the rocks once again and they saw he took a lot of damage from izuku's slap as blood was pouring down from his head. "Oh good you're not," said izuku as muscular got up "you are going to pay for that," said muscular. "Unfortunately I will not be your partner for this dance of death but these two here will be your partners," said izuku as the water hose got up and looked at muscular with anger in their eyes.

Kota's mother then handed him to izuku "mama what are you doing" asked Kota as he didn't like what was going on "don't worry sweetie mama and papa are just going make sure the bad man goes away forever" said Kota's mother as izuku nodded "well then you two have now seen you when you are done" said izuku as he took off with kota "don't worry Kota I promise your parents will be ok" said izuku "ok if you say so" said kota as they headed for a new location.

Meanwhile

"Hey, where do you think your going," said muscular as he prepared to follow izuku but jumped back to avoid an incoming water attack. "You are not going anywhere we have a score to settle muscular," said iotas father. "Oh, I remember you two now your the heroes that left me this," said muscular as he pointed to his missing eye.

"Don't worry things are different than before and this time we will take more than your eye" said the heroes as they got ready to fight. "Hahaha, do you two not remember I took your lives that day," said muscular as muscle fibers started to cover him. "You talk too much for a dead man," said the pro heroes as they rushed each other for the final time.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter