Office work 🍋 and discovery

Previously

Izuku wasn't the only one there as Solution and Yuri was there with him. Izuku snapped his fingers as Yuri got out a bag and opened it revealing all sorts of equipment used for torture. "Well let's get started then," said Izuku as the sounds of blood-curdling screaming could only be heard by him as the house he was in was surrounded by a barrier.

Now

A few weeks had passed since Yuna and the others joined Izuku's kingdom and everyone adjusted to their new lives without a problem Yuna became popular within the kingdom as everyone loved her singing and Izuku would join her from time to time. Yuna was currently walking around the castle and made her way to Izuku's office and knocked on the door "Enter" said Izuku as Yuna entered the room and saw Izuku looking at some papers then looked at her "Oh Yuna what can I do for you" asked izuku "oh I was just passing by and wanted to see what you were up to" said Yuna "well right now I approving multiple constructions and event for the kingdom" said izuku as he sighed a paper approving the request.

"Being a king is not easy" said Yuna as Izuku chuckled "You got that right but I wouldn't trade this for anything" said Izuku as he smiled "Well I don't want to bother you anymore so I'm heading out" said Yuna as she was leaving "oh before you go Yuna come to the throne room later today" said Izuku "ok I will bye" said Yuna as she closed the door.

Lemon up ahead 🍋

As Yuna closed the door izuku used his magic to lock it and make the room soundproof and he also made sure no one could see them "I didn't tell you to stop" said Izuku looking down at his desk as Shion was sucking his dick. Izuku pushed her head down as she continued to give Izuku a blow job "Ah yeah here it comes shion swallow it" said Izuku as he thrust his hip forward and came inside of her mouth making her eyes widen as she swallowed all of his cum.

Izuku then removed his dick from her mouth as she was breathing heavily "Is that all you want to do with me I~zu~ku" asked Shion with lust in her eyes as izuku grinned "Oh I am nowhere near done with you Now remove your clothes sit of the desk and spread your legs" said izuku as she did what she was told as izuku lined his dick with her pussy and thrust his dick inside of her causing her to moan. Izuku then started to thrust his hips forward and back at a fast pace as Shion continued to moan in pleasure as she wrapped her legs around Izuku's waist.

All that could be heard was Shion's moans as Izuku was hitting her g spot making Shion moan like crazy as she grabbed his head and put it in between her breast as Izuku was enjoying every second of it "Aahh faster fuck me faster aah" moaned shion as saliva was escaping her mouth and her cheeks were red izuku took this chance and started to bite and suck on her nipples causing her mind to go blank as izuku was close to climaxing.

"Here is your reward for being a good girl shion" grunted Izuku as he came inside her and she came as well All Izuku could see was a huge smile on her face as she lay flat on his desk breathing heavily.