It begins pt 4

Previously

Hisashi then walked over and put his foot on the back of bitchmights head and spewed fire out of his mouth signaling he has won and used a portion to make him good as new "Its still not time for you to die just yet" said Hisashi as izuku smiled at his dad for winning as he restrained most of the heroes with stick steel thread and was making then dance like puppets with the strings. "Now time to see what Nana can do," said Izuku.

Now

AFO then took off his helmet revealing his face which was good as new.

AFO then through the helmet to the ground "Hahaha so you think you can kill me now that is fun-" Before AFO could finish his sentence Nana grabbed the helmet and smashed it into AFO's face

AFO then through the helmet to the ground "Hahaha so you think you can kill me now that is fun-" Before AFO could finish his sentence Nana grabbed the helmet and smashed it into AFO's face. AFO screamed in pain as some of the shards pierced his face and his left eye Nana then kicked him in the balls causing AFO even more pain he crouched down on the floor as Nana grabbed his hair and through him sending him crashing against the force field.

Nana then started to walk towards him "I told you things will be different this time" said Nana as AFO was struggling to get on his feet and grabbed the shard that pierced his left eye and started to pull it out as the shard was covered in blood as it was dripping onto the ground then his eye started to heal "I see you got a healing quirk but is slow" said nana as AFO glared at her "bitch I'll kill you" yelled AFO as he launched black and red tendril from his fingertips at nana who dodged the attack with ease as he then increased her speed and was behind AFO as she reared her arm back and threw a punch at AFO only for him to turn around as his arm started to grow and shoot out a high-pressure air stopping nanas attack before it reached him sending flying back and crash into a building.

"Air cannon plus spring-like limbs kinetic booster time four and stretch enhancer time three, what a delightful combination and it appears to have gotten stronger thanks to the potion she gave me," said AFO as he looked at his arm. Just then Nana jumped out of the rubble without a scratch on her. "So was that it," said Nana as she dusted herself off AFO couldn't believe she didn't take any damage at all.

"Impossible how can this be," said AFO in shock as Nana just looked at him with hate in her eyes "No more playing around," said Nana as AFO blinked, and when he opened his eyes she was gone he looked around to see where she went but couldn't see her until he felt a huge amount of pain in his stomach as nana was now in front of him. AFO then coughed out a huge amount of blood as Nana then grabbed his head and kneed him in the face breaking his nose and knocking out a few of his teeth.

That is when AFO activated one of his quirks which were bone spike and quickly stabbed Nana's left arm it pierced right through the muscle tissues and bone then pushed downward ripping off her arm before using his quirks to create some distance between them. "Haha you got careless Nana," said AFO as he was smiling but think he had a chance now. "Shimura" yelled Gran Torino in concern "Izuku let me in I can't just sit here and watch her die a second time," said Gran Torino as he looked at Izuku. "Don't worry Grandpa she is doing alright just keep watching" said Izuku as Gran Torino looked back at Nana, he couldn't believe what he was seeing and neither can AFO.