True terror pt 2

Previously

"It doesn't matter we would gladly die if it means that our boss gets to live," said the plague mask wearing a black sombrero and the rest cheered. "Very well then let the symphony of death commence," said izuku as he brought out his sword and charged at them.

Now

"Protect overhaul no matter what," said one of the yakuza as he got his head chopped off and blood sprayed on the others izuku was cutting them all to shreds as arms, legs, and heads were flying in every direction.

As izuku was slaughtering the grunts the others got overhaul and were making their escape as izuku saw this in the corner of his eyes "out of my way" yelled izuku as he stabbed one of the yakuza in the chest and grabbed another one by the hand a through him towards the others knocking them back.

While izuku was slaughtering them a news helicopter was filming "As you can see it is a total blood bath as the criminal izuku is battling the yakuza we have yet to determine the reason but rest assured we will keep you updated" said a news reporter as the heroes in UA were watching "damn it we spent all this time investing the yakuza and he is destroying them" said nighteye.

"This is all my fault," said allmight as he clenched his fist "why are we standing around for this might be the only chance we get to bring him in," said endeavor as he was leaving the building "how are we supposed to do that quirk suppression methods aren't going to work," said cementos as endeavor stopped and looked at the "if we can beat him using peaceful mean we do it by force," said endeavor as he left.

Nezu was sipping his tea and looking at the carnage izuku was making and sighed "he has a point I'm afraid if we don't him here we might never get another shot" said nezu as he got up from his chair "all classes are canceled for today, all teachers move out" said nezu as they all got up and were leaving to go bring izuku in "I wish we met earlier in life izuku" said nezu as he got on Aizawa shoulder.

Izuku continued to kill the yakuza as he was drenched in their blood from head to toe "no matter how many I kill they are like cockroaches" said izuku as he ripped out one of the yakuza member's throat and stabbed another through the head. "That it comes to me," said izuku as put his hand on the ground and summoning circle appeared and an individual with black hair with red highlights golden eyes with red pupils wearing a butler outfit appeared next to izuku "who may I be of service master," said the individual as he bowed.

 "That it comes to me," said izuku as put his hand on the ground and summoning circle appeared and an individual with black hair with red highlights golden eyes with red pupils wearing a butler outfit appeared next to izuku "who may I be of servic...

(I like his original name Noir so I am having izuku call him that)

"Noir Kill every last one of them while I go after overhaul," said izuku "of course it would be my pleasure izuku-sama," said noir as his nails extended to claws. Izuku nodded before as he teleported to the roof of a building now that he didn't have a bunch of enemies coming at him only to die every second and started to hunt down overhaul. "After him," said one of the members-only to being cut in half as noirs claws were covered in blood "I am afraid I can't let you do that my master gave me an order and I plan to complete it," said nori with a smile on his face.

Izuku was running on the rooftops to where overhaul was as he put a piece of string on him while he was kicking his ass. Soon izuku saw the Eight Precepts of Death with the biggest of the eight carrying an unconscious overhaul soon izuku dropped down from the roof and landed in front of them. "Where the hell you think your going," said izuku as he pointed his sword towards them as blood dripped to the ground.

Then three of them came forward one had blonde hair, the other one was bold and the last one had a sack over his head "you guys go on ahead we'll buy you as much time as we can" said the blonde-haired yakuza as the others stated to run the other direction "where do you think your going" said izuku as he about to chase after them but the bold headed yakuza member activated his quirk which caused crystals to form on his body and punched izuku back.

Izuku stabbed the ground with his sword and slowed his momentum then the guy with the hood ran toward him as izuku was ready to slash him his sword disappeared and the guy with the sack over his head chomped on his arm as izuku jumped back to get some distance. Hey, are you looking for this" said the yakuza with blonde hair as he had izuku's sword in his hand.

"You are not worth touching that sword," said izuku as regenerated his arm and went to the blond hair yakuza only for the crystal guys to block his way as the guy with the hood was behind izuku ready to attack. "Widen magic cry of the banshee," said izuku as the sound caused all three of them to cover their ears in pain as they could not take the sound.

Izuku took advantage of this and grabbed the yakuza with the sack and started to pry his mouth open with little resistance as izuku ripped the top half of his head off coving izuku in more blood as he through the top half of the head to the blond and ran to the crystal guy and was in front of him as he was ready to punch izuku "maximize magic reality slash" izuku said as the crystal guys were cut in half vertically.

Izuku then started to walk over to the blonde guy who recovered from the hit. The blonde guy charged at izuku with the sword only for izuku to grab the blade and uppercut him as flew and fell to the ground izuku then walks to where he fell "this is for touching my sword" said izuku stomping on his head brain and skull smattered around the ground as izuku continued to go after overhaul "five to go" said izuku as he ran in the direction they went.