Party time

Previously

Night was about to approach as izuku made his way to the plaza "man it sure is quiet tonight" said izuku as he arrived at the plaza "hmp there's no one here" said izuku then all of a sudden the lights were on and his subordinates came out "Surprise happy birthday izuku-sama" yelled his subordinates as izuku could only stare in surprise as he was not expecting this then a smile appeared on his face.

Now

"Wait how did you guys know that today was my birthday" asked izuku "well Sense that horrible excuse of a human being Izumi is your twin we were able to find out when your birthday is, "said Shuna as she smiled at his. "Each one of us got you a gift as well," said Shuna as she motioned to the pile of presents.

"That's a lot of gifts," said izuku "come on izuku-sama," said Shuna as she dragged izuku to a large table full of various types of food.

Izuku then started to eat like there was no tomorrow "wow, this taste incredible," said izuku as he enjoyed the food "I am glad you like it izuku-sama," said Shuna as the others started to get food as well enjoying the genial cool breeze

"wow, this taste incredible," said izuku as he enjoyed the food "I am glad you like it izuku-sama," said Shuna as the others started to get food as well enjoying the genial cool breeze.

Izuku was finishing his food he looked around and saw everyone having fun and enjoying themselves "listen up everyone" said izuku as he raised his glass and tapped on it getting everyone's attention "words can't describe how happy I am right now all my life I have only known misery and despair but know as I look around me and see what we have accomplished together I couldn't be more thrilled as to what is to come in the future, so let us enjoy tonight for tomorrow we show the world how it's new ruler is" said izuku as the others cheered.

Everyone was having fun and talking eventually it was time for them to give izuku his presents up first was souei who gave izuku a dark green kunai "I hope this serves you well izuku-sama" said souei

"Yes, thanks souei," said izuku as souei bowed. The next person was benimaru he gave izuku a green beads bracelet " wow this looks incredible benimaru " said izuku as then inspected it closer he noticed the beads were glowing and felt a bit of heat coming off of the bead "benimaru is there fire inside the beads" asked izuku "yes I had kaijin and kurobe make beads that could withstand fire and this was the result" said benimaru.

"Thank you for the gift benimaru," said izuku as he placed the bracelet on his left wrist. Then gobta came forward and handed izuku a box which he opened to reveal a green marble izuku looked at it with an unimpressed face and looked at gobta. "You like it izuku-Sama I found-I mean made it while you were away," said gobta "it's great gobta thanks," said izuku as he tried to sound excited. Izuku then had a smile on his face as his aura started to raise "oh right gobta that reminds me rigurd said you and your group were slacking off during your duties" said izuku as gobta was sweating bullets. Izuku then made buckets and toothbrushes "as punishment you and your group are going to scrub the castle from bottom to top and inside and out do I make myself clear," said izuku while gobta and his group had gone pale "y-yes sir."

As izuku had finished receiving his gifts. He then thought of something that will liven the party more. Izuku then made his way to the center of the plaza he quickly created a stage using magic and got on it and created instruments and made a few body doubles but he didn't have speakers or a microphone. He then got an idea he made a gate and a ghoul appeared with speakers all over its body "what do you know you will be useful after all" said izuku as he turned to the others facing him.

"Alright who is ready for this party to get started," said izuku as his subordinates cheered "alright let's get this started," said izuku

As he finished all he heard was cheers from the crowd and smilies "hope you all ready for another" said izuku as started to play.

The crowd cheered again alright I am going to play two more songs and that's it" said izuku as he was about to play again "this song is about my experience with heros and I think it explains itself" said izuku

"Alright this is the last song for today," said izuku

His subordinates cheer and some whistled after he was done singing then rigurd went to izuku "that was amazing izuku-sama we had no idea you could sing" said rigurd "yeah it was the only way for me to escape the reality of my old life" said izuku "oh right before I forget I have finally got my gift ready" said rigurd as he and geld got a few barrels and placed it table " rigurd what's in the barrels" asked izuku.

"Well it is not a party without a bit of booze," said rigurd as opened a barrel and dunked a cup, and gave the cup to izuku. Izuku looked at the alcohol and shrugged "what's the worst that can happen cheers everyone" said izuku as he started drinking.

A few hours later

Izuku and his subordinates were wasted as some of them fell asleep on the ground and on the stage others somehow went to their rooms Shuna, shion, albedo, and shalltear were helping izuku to his room as he couldn't quite walk. As they were helping him to his room izuku could feel their breast pressing against him as shion and albedo had his arms over their shoulders and he couldn't help but look at shunas and shalltears ass, as they were in front of him.

As all five of them make it to izuku's room they placed him on his bed as they were about to leave izuku use wind magic to close the doors they then turned around to see izuku with hunger in his eyes "you four aren't going anywhere I still don't get my gifts from you four" said izuku." You know now that I think about it we didn't give you our gifts didn't did we" said albedo as she and the rest of them had blushe on their faces.