Waking up

Previously

"Alright and with that good night," said izuku as he passes out on his throne and nearly fell out only for ranga to catch him "I will take izuku-sama to bed," said ranga as he carried izuku to his chambers laying him on his bed and grabbed the blanket with his teeth and covered him and went back to into izuku's shadow.
The world was unaware of the danger that was soon to unfold.

Now

As ranga was taking izuku to his chambers the others were talking among themselves "I can see why ainz and rimuru-sama chose him to be their successor he immediately knew what we needed and set units that best suited for that task" said benimaru "I agree his power is truly incredible" said demiurge "we should assign one of the maids to take care of izuku-sama until he wakes up" said benimaru "that won't be necessary I'll do it, after all, it's a wife's duty to take care of her husband" said albedo as than three auras burst into the room "who decided that" said shalltear, shion, and shuna "well it obvious it's me who else is would it be" said albedo as her aura increased as well and all four of their auras were shaking the entire throne room. "Alright that's enough we don't want to disturb izuku-sama's sleep," said demiurge as the four of them calmed down "you're right we should focus on the tasks he has given us but the four of us shall discuss the other topic later," said albedo looking at shalltear, shion, shuna. Then they all left the throne room to fulfill their tasks.

Time passed and Izuku woke up from his slumber " ahhhh I needed that nap" said izuku as he stretched his arms up and gets out of his king-size bed and looked at his room." so it wasn't a dream after all" said izuku with a smile on his face.

Then he heard the door open and turned around to see one of the Pleiades in his room kneeling " I am glad that you have finally awakened izuku-sama" said narberal with a faint blush on her face seeing without a shirt showing off his muscles

Then he heard the door open and turned around to see one of the Pleiades in his room kneeling " I am glad that you have finally awakened izuku-sama" said narberal with a faint blush on her face seeing without a shirt showing off his muscles. "Oh good morning narbrel gamma how have you been" asked izuku

" I am doing fine izuku-sama would you like to eat breakfast here or in the dining room," asked narbrel as then izuku's stomach growled " hehe I will eat in the dining room and if it's not too much trouble have everyone meet me there if you would,...

" I am doing fine izuku-sama would you like to eat breakfast here or in the dining room," asked narbrel as then izuku's stomach growled " hehe I will eat in the dining room and if it's not too much trouble have everyone meet me there if you would," said izuku as narbrel stood up "at once izuku-sama excuse me," said narbrel as she left his room. "Guess I better get changed," said izuku as he is now in a suit.