Aftermath

Previously

Izuku then walked out of the classroom where albedo, shion along with the two death knights were waiting for him "are you feeling better izuku-sama" asked shion "yeah I feel better now have someone gather the ghouls and corpses except for the principal and the teacher would you it's time to leave" said izuku "of course izuku-sama" said albedo as he snapped his fingers and the barrier disappeared "it time for the world to know it's rightful ruler has appeared" said izuku with a grin as he and the others teleported back to his kingdom.

Now

Izuku and the others teleported into the throne room "well that was fun" said izuku as he smiled "if that is all you need izuku-sama me and shion have some other business to take care of" said albedo as izuku nodded "yes thank you" said izuku as they left the throne room quickly."It seemed that they were in a hurry strange" said izuku with a questionable face "oh well it's probably nothing now then souei" said izuku as souei came from the shadows and bowed to izuku "yes izuku-sama" said souei " take me to where you placed them" said izuku as he turned to souei "of course izuku-sama" said souei as he was stood up and walked towards izuku and placed his hand on izuku's shoulder and they both vanished only to reappear in the catacombs.

"This way izuku-sama," said souei as he guided him through the catacombs until they were in front of a door as souei opened the door izuku saw what he requested of souei to bring to him "thank you souei for retrieving what I have asked for," said izuku with a smile on his face "thank you izuku-sama," said souei as he bowed "alright then let's get started shall we," said izuku with a smirk on his face.

Meanwhile at Aldera Junior High

The sun was setting over the horizon as police and news crew were in front of the school which was covered in black and yellow tape then detective Tsukauchi arrived he then walked over to the school entrance "detective over here" said a cop as he handed the detective a mask "how bad is it" asked the detective " take a look for yourself I can't describe this horrific scene" said the cop.

They then entered the building even with the mask the stench of blood was still overwhelming at the two tried not to through up "are there any bodies" asked the detective "only two bodies were found sir the rest of the building is covered in blood" said the cop "show me the bodies" said the detective the cop nodded as they made their way to the principal's office "I got to warn you, sir, before we enter brace yourself" said the cop as he opened the door and what the detective saw was so gruesome he lowered his mask and regurgitated his meal onto the floor.

Inside the office was the blooded stained corpse of the principal covered in flys. Its stomach was open, the skin was ripped and throat ripped off, bones showing, and its right arm ripped off showing nothing but muscle and bones the only thing keeping it in the air was the thread on its left hand.

"What kind of person would do this," said the detective as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "The other corpse is similar to this the only difference is the second corpse's head is in pieces like someone blew his head off with a shotgun," said the cop. "Have you checked the security cameras?" asked the detective "yes sir the team is getting the footage as we speak" said the cop "that's good" said the detective "there is also something else you should know detective" said the cop "what is it?" asked the detective.

"Do you remember the blood we found in the alleyway ten months ago?" asked the cop to which the detective nodded "the blood belonged to two students from this school" said the cop. The detective had a puzzled look on his face "was the two students related to this or is this just a coincidence" said the detective as he looked at the remains of the principal. Then another cop entered the room "detective you have to see this" said the cop as the detective followed him outside to where reporters were surrounding him asking questions about what happened to the student and faculties in the school "we do not know anything as of yet but we will let you know when we do, excuse me" said the detective as the police we getting the reports to back off.

The detective then followed the cop to a black van with monitors inside "alright what do guys got" asked the detective "here look at this" said the cop as he showed what happened inside the school. They watched as two huge skeletons killed the students and facility members it looked like the skeletons were enjoying it then it showed the students that were killed coming back to life and started to kill and eat the other students and teachers.

"Show me the principal's office," said the detective as they switched the principal's office footage it showed izuku on the desk talking to the principal and then leaving him to be eaten by the ghouls then they switched the footage to what happened in the classroom were the teacher and students were massacred by izuku. "This can't be," said the detective "what is it detective," asked the cop "I know who that person is," said the detective as he looks disappointed "put out an arrest for izuku yagi and put it on the news," said the detective as the cops nodded he then pulled out his phone and called someone and they picked up "hello" "hey it's me turn on the news after that we need to talk," said the detective with rage as he was clenching his fist.

Back at izuku's kingdom

"Well, that took longer than expected," said izuku as he stretched his arms out "can you handle things from here souei" asked izuku "of course leave it to also the other wanted to talk to you about something in the plaza," said souei "oh must be the construction they are working on alright well see ya," said izuku as he left the catacombs "he is on his way," said souei as he communicated to Shuna through thought communication "alright we ready on this end," said Shuna as souei left a body double and made his way to the plaza.

Night was approaching as izuku made his way to the plaza "man it sure is quiet tonight" said izuku as he arrived at the plaza "hmp there's no one here" said izuku then all of a sudden the lights were on and his subordinates came out "Surprise happy birthday izuku-sama" yelled his subordinates as izuku could only stare in surprise as he was not expecting this then a smile appeared on his face.