Sweet revenge pt 1 🍋

Previously

Soon they went to the living room and played the disc soon as they inserted the disc and put play they were all frozen in place unable to move a muscle. "Hello asshole how have you been I'm glad you received my gift and you wondering why you can't move well that easy magic for someone like me anyways I thought I make your lives even worse I hope you enjoy the show because I certainly enjoyed them," said Izuku as revenge against them began.

Now

Izuku was in his room and everyone was taking off their clothes the women blushed as they saw Izuku's body soon izuku looked at them and he got an erection "You can take care of these three we can wait" said Nana as Mitsuki agreed with her. "Alright let's get started then," said Izuku as he sat down on the bed "Me first," said Camie as went towards Izuku and got down on her knees "and started to lick the tip of his dick then opened her mouth wide as to give him a blow job was enjoying how warm he mouth was as he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer as his dick reached the back of her throat as Came eyes widen but she loved how he was treating her as she was pleasuring her lower lips as she continued to give him a blow job, izuku started to thrust his hips back and forth.

They were surprised by how forceful Izuku was being as two of them were hoping to be treated like that after a few minutes izuku came inside Camies mouth as felt izuki warm cum going down her throat as she enjoyed it. Izuku then stepped back as Came swallowed the rest of his cum "I'm surprised you were able to take it all" said Izuku "Well I was practicing for this day ever since I saw you on TV" said Came as Izuku and the others were surprised "well let's see what else you practice" said Izuku as Came got up and put her hand on the wall he looked back at izuku "I want you to take me like a bitch in heat and play with my breast" said Camie as Izuku smirked "very well" said izuku as he walked towards her and grabbed her hips.

Izuku then saw she was wet and instantly thrust his dick inside of Camie as she moaned in pleasure as izukilu noticed that she was not bleeding and knew what she did "You naughty little slut" he started to thrust into her as she was moaning in pleasure as her pussy tighten around d his dick and izuku was grunting as he grabbed her breast and started to fondle them making her moan even louder. "I-i cuuuumiiiiiing" moaned Camie as Izuku thrusts deeply into her as he filled her womb with his cum as she was left a complete mess.

Once Izuku was done cumming inside of her he then grabbed her and placed her on the bed as he looked at Fuyumi and Rei who were blushing madly

Once Izuku was done cumming inside of her he then grabbed her and placed her on the bed as he looked at Fuyumi and Rei who were blushing madly. "So who wants to go next" asked Izuku as Fuyumi stepped forward "Alright lay down on your back," said Izuku as she did what she was told. "Don't worry I'll be gentle" said Izuku he slowly inserted his dick inside her pussy and that is when he stopped and looked at Fuyumi she nodded as Izuku thrust forward taking away her virginity as he waited a bit for Fuyumi.

Fuyumi then nodded as Izuku started to slowly thrust into her she moaned softly as Izuku started to grope her breast making her feel more pleasure as she tugged on the sheets but she wanted to feel more pleasure "Please go faster and deeper" moaned Fuyumias Izuku stopped groping her breasts and made her lean on her side and put her left leg over his shoulder as he started to thrust into Fuyumi as she requested as was moaning in pleasure as Izuku kept hitting her g spot. They kept going fucking for more minutes soon they were reaching their limit as he felt her wall tighten more around his dick and started to even faster making Fuyumi moan louder he then came inside of her as she also cummed and felt her womb being filled with his seed as she never felt so satisfied in her life.

Izuku then turned to Rei she was blushing madly as Izuku went to her grabbed her hand walked back towards the bed and made her sit on his lap facing him "I will not force you to do anything you don't want to" said Izuku as he put his forehead agai...

Izuku then turned to Rei she was blushing madly as Izuku went to her grabbed her hand walked back towards the bed and made her sit on his lap facing him "I will not force you to do anything you don't want to" said Izuku as he put his forehead against Rei's as she looked at him and saw comfort "Please treat me gently" said rei as izuku smiled as he gently inserted his dick into her as she closed her eyes by the sudden size of his dick.

Izuku then started to slowly thrust into her pussy as she was moaning softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck as then kissed as tongue wrapped around hers. Izuku made sure Rei felt comfortable and loved as hugged her and stopped kissing her as he went down towards her breast and suck on her nipples as she moaned loader and felt unimaginable pleasure. Izuku and Rei were both close to cumming as izuku started to speed up a bit as rei pussy tighten around his dick and they both climaxed Rei felt Izuku's sperm enter her womb and felt nothing but happiness as he then laid her down on the bed so that she could rest.

Once Izuku was done he put Rei with the others as he looked at the two bombshells that were left as they were masturbating and then climaxed Izuku walked over to them "So which one wants to go next" asked Izuku as Mitsuki opened her legs and used ...

Once Izuku was done he put Rei with the others as he looked at the two bombshells that were left as they were masturbating and then climaxed Izuku walked over to them "So which one wants to go next" asked Izuku as Mitsuki opened her legs and used her finger to widen her pussy "I-Izuku please fuck me I can't wait any longer" said Mitsuki as she was breathing heavily.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter I will get the next one out as soon as I can