A new begining

Previously

Izuku then entered the room and saw eri sleeping on top of ranga as he almost had a heart attack from the cuteness. "Sebas can you please take eri home I have some things left to do," said izuku, "of course izuku-sama leave it to me," said sebas as he picked eri up gently and went through a gate.

Now

As everything was settled the remaining villain that was alive were taken away were taken to prison, and the students were heading back to UA, as assmight was talking to David "I wish you the best my friend" said assmight as David shook his hand. "Yeah be well yagi," said David as assmight looked at him and noticed a slight glare in his eye but he thought it was his imagination.

They went their separate ways as the girls were talking among themselves. "So have you guys decided if you want to join izuku" asked Jiro, "he saved my life and rescued my dad so we are joining him," said Melissa. "He saved my life so I'll join him as well," said ochaco "if he is willing to fight to protect his people count me in as well kero," said tsuyu. "Remember he said he'll wait as long as it takes for our answer," said Melissa as the others nodded.

As they said their farewells she went to her father "is everything ready" asked David "yep good to go" said Melissa as they went to David's workshop where he makes support items, and there were a bunch of boxes of different sizes. Just then a gate appeared and izuku emerged from it and saw all the boxes which covered half the workshop, "Well it seems you two are ready let us be off then" said izuku as he snapped his fingers, and death knight started to come out of the portal.

"All right boys take these to the new place and be gentle would ya," said izuku as the death knights started to grab boxes, and takes them through the gate. After a few minutes the workshop was empty "well that seems to be everything" said David. "Alright let's go to where your dreams become reality," said izuku as all three of them left through the gate.

As they exit the gate they were left in shock as they saw izuku's kingdom. "Yeah it is a lot to take in when you see it for the first time we'll come along," said izuku as he shows them what his kingdom had to offer. Izuku showed them various places in his kingdom like the clothing shops, research labs, and even a bakery where they went to go get a bite. As soon as they entered the smell of baked goods fills their nostrils and it was heavenly "aahh no matter how many time I come here the smell of baked goods is amazing" said izuku as he rang a bell and a person that had characteristics of a shark.

"Ah izuku-sama I am glad you came I get your usual," said the baker he then saw Melissa and David "oh are these two new residents in the kingdom," asked the baker. "Yes they are I brought them here a few a while ago Simon," said izuku. "Well on behalf of everyone in this kingdom I welcome you, I also added a little more for them," said Simon as he got a bag full of freshly baked goods and handed it to izuku.
"Thanks, Simon here you go," said izuku as he handed him money to pay for the bag "izuku-sama it's on the house it's the least I can do since you helped me and my family," said Simon.

Izuku only shook his head "Simon I keep telling you it's ok, I am just paying for it like everyone else, I may be a king but in no way do consider myself superior, I breath, sleep, and eat just like you guys, plus this is payment for all the work you do" said izuku, as Simon just sighed in defeat "hu very well izuku-sama if you insist" said Simon as he took the money and the left the bakery.

They then made their way to the workshop "izuku what did he mean by all that you did" asked Melissa as she was eating bread filled with jelly. "Oh he use to be a villain," said izuku "wait really" replied David. "Yeah unfortunately he was forced to be one, you see his daughter got sick and he had no way to pay for the medicine he tried to get a job but society denied it all because of the way he looked, so he turned to a life of crime, all so he can help his daughter and wife," said izuku.

"So how did he end up here and opening a bakery," asked Melissa "oh he was in the USJ incident after he told his story I healed his daughter, and he always wanted to open up a bakery so that is what I did," said izuku as they reached the workshop. "well here we a-" izuku opened the door only to be caught in an explosion. Once the smoke cleared izuku is on the ground and mei was on top of him. As mei gained her baring she looked down and noticed izuku "oh hi muscles what you doing down there" asked mei, as izuku was getting he saw a good amount of mei breasts and was having a problem trying to keep his third leg down.

"Mei we have a guest so can you please get off," said izuku as mei got off him and they were back on their feet. Just then kurobe and kijin stepped out of the workshop "oh it's you izuku-sama welcome back" said kurobe "hey guys so what was that explosion about" asked izuku as he was dusting himself off. "Oh we were helping mei with one of her inventions then we started to add more things to it and when we tried to turn it on that happened, as a result, hahaha," said kijin.

"Well at least no one was hurt, oh that reminds me we have guests said izuku as he introduced Melissa and Davis to them. "Oh right David can you come,e with me for a moment, I have to show you something important," said izuku "of course izuku," said David as izuku nodded "mei can you show Melissa around the workshop, and help her unpack her things," said izuku. "Yep leave it to us muscles," said mei as she grabbed Melissa's hand and entered the workshop.

Izuku then opened a gate "well shall we" said izuku as they entered through the gate and teleported to the torture room. Divide looked around and various tools and machines that would inflict large amounts of pain, "izuku what are we doing here" asked David. "The answer to your question lies through here," said izuku as he led him through a door, and David saw Samuel with his hand in chains hanging from the ceiling.

As they entered Samuel looked at them "David thank goodness you have to help me please I'm sor-" Samuel tried to say more but izuku used stick thread to shut his mouth. "Before you ask David I brought him here, while wolfram took you, hostage," said izuku. Why is he here" asked David "simple I did this so you can get your vengeance," said izuku, as Samuel's eyes had fear in them. What do you mean izuku," asked David "oh come on David he betrayed you, not only that he put all those innocent people in danger, not only them but your daughter as well all some he can get some money, you can't tell me you are not angry," said izuku. David clenched his hands "it is as you say izuku," said Davis, as izuku handed him a crowbar.

David then walked towards Samuel with fury in his eyes and sung the crowbar to Samuels's side and the sound of broken bones could be heard. David continued his assault hitting Samuel's torso, legs, arms, and face after an hour David took a break as Samuels's blood dripped to the floor along with multiple bruises and broken bones. Izuku then removed the sticky thread so that Samuel could speak, "d-da-Davi-d fo-for-gi-ve me" said Samuel. "You have the nerve to ask me to forgive you after your betrayal, fuck you," said David as he spits in Samuel's face. Izuku then brought out the gun he took from one of Wolfram's henchmen and gave it to David, who cocked it and aimed it at Samuel's head.

"No no p-pl-ease dav-id no" plead Samuel as he had tears in his eyes. "Samuel Abraham your services and existence will no longer be necessary," said David as he pulled the trigger the bullet went straight forward and pierced his skull destroying the brain. Samuel's body limped after that and only a corpse remained. "Thank you izuku know I can rest easy knowing he will no longer be a problem in the future," said David as he handed izuku the gun back.

"No problem David now let's go back Melissa waiting for you back at the workshop, also I have an idea for a machine that could help get more people to join my kingdom, would you like to hear about it," said izuku as he opened a gate "of course I will help any way I can, oh also what about the body," asked David "oh don't I'll have entoma dispose of it," said izuku as they headed back to the workshop.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter