A plan and Reunion

Previously

"You may speak," said Izuku in a serious voice as Yuna addressed him with his futile as she looked up at him "Yes Your Majesty I have learned that my father has betrayed not only the kingdom but you as well," said Yuna as she looked at him and the air inside the room felt heavy as she saw izuku's eye glow green.

Now

Izuku then closed his eyes again and everything returned to normal "Sorry about that Yuna" said Izuku as he had calmed down as Yuna wasn't able to handle the pressure. "It ok, I also brought this," said Yuna as she brought out the hard drive demiurge took it and brought it to Izuku "Souei bring Melissa and Mei at once," said Izuku as Souei nodded as he disappeared and reappeared in no time with Mei and Melissa as they had a devise with them.

Izuku then handed them the hard drive and they inserted it into the device and saw the information Yuna's father gathered on the kingdom. They then turned off the device "izuku-sama what would you like for us to do" asked Arua as the others were waiting on his decision. Izuku thinking about what to do then he got an idea "First let's invite him to dinner" said Izuku as this shocked everyone "Izuku he has betrayed not only you but the kingdom as well" said shalltear "Yes I know and isn't it just that a person eat their final meal" said izuku as his wives knew what he was doing and smiled. "Yes your right," said Shuna as the others agreed as well.

"Izuku- sama I take full responsibility for this if I had been more vigilante then this wouldn't have happened," said Souei as he bowed to Izuku "Souei it is true that I left this task to you but I also know you work hard to keep this kingdom and people safe this was too much even for someone like you and your subordinate with that in mind to make sure this doesn't happen again I will create a new something or should I say some people" said izuku as he released his magic which covered the entire kingdom.

"Come to me darkness and become my shadows that stalk and hunt prey become the nightmares of the night for my enemies, creation magic darkness rouges," said Izuku as the shadow started to move in the center of the room and soon multiple entities emerged.

The entities then bowed to Izuku "Souei from this moment on you are in charge of void soldiers use them to strengthen my kingdom and protect my people" said Izuku

The entities then bowed to Izuku "Souei from this moment on you are in charge of void soldiers use them to strengthen my kingdom and protect my people" said Izuku. "I will Your Majesty for the mercy you showed me I will make sure that today will be the first and last time I fail you," said Souei "Good I'm counting on you souei," said izuku.

"Now then benimaru, demiurge, albedo I want you guys to take this information and use it to strengthen our defenses whatever the cost," said Izuku "Yes sir/my love," said all three of them as he looked at Yuna and saw she clutching her fist. "Yuna I appreciate you telling me about this I'm sorry this has to happen to you," said Izuku as he knew by seeing her memories that she wished that her father would change.

Izuku then thought of something that might cheer her up "Oh right Yuna the reason why I wanted you here is because I made you a promise and now it's time for me to fulfill it" said Izuku as Yuna looked at him. "What do you mean" asked Yuna "It's better to just show you," said Izuku as he got up from his throne and was in the center of the room izuku then opened a purple and black portal and brought out a body. "It took me a while to take this body not going to lie, now it's time," said Izuku as his left hand started to glow Yuna saw a light orb in his hand, and went she saw it she felt warm.

Izuku then inserted the orb into the body as it glowed brightly it was there Yuna had tears in her eyes and covered her mouth with her hand. Soon the light died down as the person woke up and Izuku made sure the person was wearing clothes before reviving them. "Where am I" asked the person "M-mom," said Yuna as her mother looked at Yuna "Y-Yuna," said her mother as Yuna got close to her "It is you mom, I missed you," said Yuna as she hugged her mom as she hugged her back.

"But I don't understand how am I alive," asked yunas mother "It's thanks to Izuku," said Yuna as he just waved at her "Yuna I think it's best if you spend some time with your mother and catch her up thing I have one of the maid bring you and your mother a dress for dinner later this evening and by that I mean shuna will pick your outfits" said izuku. "You right come on Mom," said Yuna as she helped her up and went to a vacant room to talk.

Izuku couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of him as he felt an arm on his right shoulder When Izuku looked to his left he saw it was his dad and he placed his hand on his shoulder as well. Izukubthe saw everyone was looking at him as he coughed "Now then everyone let's get ready because tonight's dinner going to be one to remember," said Izuku "Yes sir," said his subordinates as they left.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter