Going camping

Previously

"So when will we make it official then," said Yasaka as izuku saw the hunger in her eyes. "How about when we are done with the trading camp," said izuku "very well I look forward to the day we become one and you show me why you king," said Yasaka as her words were turning him on. Izuku then coughed "r-right anyway we should prepare when souei gets back," said izuku as he headed out the door.

Now

Izuku was informed by toga and Clementine that the attack will happen on the second night of the training camp. "So who are the people you will be taking for this mission," asked Yasaka "I'm bringing arua and mare as it is their area of expertise," said izuku, as he was laying down on his bed relaxing with shion and albedo, who were laying next to him as Shuna was getting snacks for them and shalltear had to leave for an inspection of the new buildings. Yasaka was sitting by the window drinking some tea "well do you kind of I tag along" asked yasaka.

"Sure why I could use an extra set of eyes and ears," said izuku as he soon got up from the bed just as Shuna came in with the snacks. "That's not fair izuku why don't we get to go" asked shion "sorry but if you two went I am pretty sure the forest would be destroyed also I need you guys here keeping an eye on things," said izuku as he was eating some chips.

"Fine we understand," said albedo as she looked sad just then eri came through the door "papa," said eri as she jumped towards izuku who caught her and spun her around "hey there my little snowball how are doing," asked izuku with a smile " I am good I saw um" eri stopped talking when she saw Yasaka "papa is she, my new mama," asked eri but before izuku could answer yasaka simply picked up eri and hugged her. "Yes I am your new and that's not all, Kunou come here please," said yasaka as Kunou soon entered the room and looked a bit shy.

Eri then looked at Kunou curiously "who is she" asked eri "well eri this is my daughter Kunou and since I am your new mama this means that Kunou is now your big sister" said Yasaka as she put eri down and eri started to walk over to Kunou. Eri then grabbed kunous hand and started to jump up and down " yay I have a sister," said eri with a smile on her face then started to make her way to the door with kunou "come let's go play," said eri as the rest smiled at how she was acting.

"Tell Cocytus and the others they have another person to protect," said izuku as the others nodded "izuku-sama I have the information on the WWP," said souei through thought communication "alright l will be right there" replied izuku as he got up from the bed "you guys and stay here and rest I going to the throne room and see what souei found out," said izuku as he left for the throne room. Izuku was now sitting on his throne as souei was bowing "so souei what did you find out" said izuku as souei told izuku everything he found out like their quirks, how much land they have and something that izuku could use to bring them to his side.

Izuku only smiled at what souei has told him "thank you souei for gathering this intel for me" said izuku "no problem izuku-sama it is my duty after all" said souei. "Souei I want you to accompany me on the mission," said izuku "it would be my honor," said souei. "Alright it looks like this is going to be a camping trip to remember," said izuku as his eyes glowed green.

Timeskip (two days)

Izuku was on top of a cliff overlooking the forest where the students were training which was currently on fire as smoke could be seen in the distance. "Well it seems we arrive just in time," said izuku as arua, mare, and souei were on his left side, and yasaka plus two people in cloaks were on his right side. "Alright I think it's about we join in on the fun as well," said izuku as he turned around to the others.

"Alright here is the plan mare your job is to prevent people from entering and exiting the forest," said izuku "y-yes I will try my best," said mare as he tried to steel himself as izuku nodded "next aura, thanks to toga and Clementine's information we know that there is a nomu somewhere here I want you to capture it and if it resists make it submit," said izuku "understood izuku-sama," said aura with a smile on her face. "Yasaka and souei you guys will inform me of the location of everybody in the forest," said izuku as they nodded.

"Now then as for you two, you'll stay with me until we find the target, after all, I made a promise to you and I intend to keep it," said izuku as the other two individuals only bowed to him. "Now then let's get started shall we," said izuku as he snapped his fingers and they all left to do their tasks leaving izuku and the other two people alone on the cliff.

Sorry for the short chapter hope you guys enjoyed