A promise kept

Previously

"Soon the time will come when you all will have to decide," said izuku "d-decide what," asked Gran Torino "where you be when history changes will you be the one who changes it, or will you be like ashes in the wind forgot not even worth remembering, I can't wait to see which of you will choose correctly," said izuku as he opened a gate and left.

Now

After izuku left all the heroes were could move again but be still shaken by izuku's murderous intent. "H-how can someone l-like that e-exist," said a random hero who soiled his costume "I don't k-know but l-luckily he was after s-stain," said a female hero as the rest of them got off the ground and on their feet.

One of the heroes went to check the alleyway izuku and the others probably came from "hey I found four people over here" said the random hero as the others went to check on them "shoto" yelled endeavor as he went to check on his son as the heroes check the others.

"Luckily they are unconscious but we should get them to a hospital just to make sure," said Gran Torino as endeavor nodded "strange why did izuku let them be he could have easily killed them," thought Gran Torino as the heroes carried them to the nearest hospital unaware that the whole incident was recorded by a traffic camera.

Meanwhile at izuku's castle

The gate izuku made led to the throne room as izuku and souei stepped out "Well that's one way to spend a night" said izuku "izuku-sama what should we do with this" said souei who was holding stain by his hair " for now put him in a cell I will retrieve later on" said izuku as souei nodded before leaving the throne room.

After an hour has passed souei appeared kneeling in front of izuku "what is it souei" asked izuku "izuku-sama I have spotted iida walking down towards his residence likely on his way to see his brother" said souei " good thank you for telling me" said izuku as he got off his throne and opened a gate.

Meanwhile

Iida was released from the hospital after being scolded for going after stain he was on his way to visit his brother who was home after the doctors were shocked to find out he was completely fine and the injuries he received were all healed they were all baffled but they said that he should take some time to rest before going back to do hero work.

He continued to walk he suddenly disappeared not leaving any trace. Iida then found himself on top of a roof "hello iida it's been a while hasn't it" said izuku as he and souei were on a water tower while looking down at iida. "Yes it has," said Iida as izuku and souei went down to meet him "I am sorry for going after stain by myself even though you told me you said you would help me," said Iida as he bowed to him.

"Don't worry about it I understand you were just trying to get justice for your brother?" said izuku as Iida stopped bowing and looked at izuku "I have something for you" said izuku as souei nodded before disappearing and reappearing with stain Iida was surprised to see stain in the state he was in.

"By your reaction, I can only assume that the heroes didn't tell I took stain," said izuku "n-no they said that he escaped and are looking for him," said iida as he clenched just then they heard stain grunted "well look who is awake," said izuku as stain looked up and saw the three of them "so this is to be my fate you brought me to this fake for what reason," asked stain.

"Simple I had a promise to keep and I always, keep my promises he is all your iida," said izuku as he stepped away Iida got in front of stain as started to punch him in the body then his face "this is what you get for hurting my brother," said iida as he continued to beat down on stain. After a while, Iida stopped and stain was bleeding from his mouth and nose, and had multiple bruises.

"You deserve this and more for what you did to my brother and so many others who are you to decide that they should die," said Iida "t-they are all f-fakes for there is only one true hero and t-that is allmight," said stain only for izuku to start laughing "w-what so f-funny" asked stain "haha I was laughing at how stupid you truly are for allmight is no hero and your goal to create a society of "true" Heroes by killing all the "fake" Heroes truly you are a fool," said izuku as he walked towards him.

"Here let me show you what your true hero is," said izuku as he touched stains head and showed him what assmight did along with what other heroes did as well once he was done he let go of stain's head. "N-no t-that can't b-be if what you showed m-me is true t-then that m-mean" stain tried to finish his sentence "it means your goal was waste of time from the start and wasted your life," said iida as he still had anger in his eyes.

Izuku then got out stain's broken sword which now is the length of a small knife and handed it to iida. Iida then took the broken sword and walked to stain "this is for all the people you murdered and for my brother for izuku and the world do not need you" said Iida as he slit stains throat and watched as stain slowly dying blood flowed down his neck at a rapid pace soon stain was on the ground covered in his blood.

"So how do you feel now Iida," asked izuku "satisfied thank you also what are you going to do with the body," asked Iida, "I think I will make it into a death knight can't have too many," said izuku. "I also have some news as well izuku," said Iida "yes what is" asked izuku "after the internship I will be headed to I-Island," said Iida as izuku nodded "if there is anything that would interest me let me know immediately," said izuku "of course izuku," said Iida "good we'll enjoy your night iida till we meet again," said izuku as he and souei left and took the body of stain leaving iida on the roof again.

Hope you guys enjoyed