Trainging camp ends

Previously

Blood was gushing out of her wound as she screamed in pain as izuku dropped her to the ground he used one of his potions to make her good as new. "Very well spinner you are responsible for her now," said Izuku as he bowed "Thank you majesty," said Spinner as he kneeled in front of him.

Now

"What was your objective here," asked Izuku "We are here to kidnap bakugo along with anyone else who showed promise," said Spinner "I see so how many came here," asked Izuku "In total, there are ten of us who came here" said Dabi "well actually there's only seven of you now to be precise the ones that at no longer among the living are muscular, the one with the poisonous gas quirk and the last one is just now being being taken care of let's watch shall we" said izuku as he summoned the mirror he used to watch the sports festival.

"So are you going to interfere with my plans," said Izuku as he looked behind him and saw Souei pressing his kunai to compressed throat. "No I will not your majesty I can here so that I may join your kingdom and experience true magic in all its glory," said Compressed "I see, then show me your loyalty," said Izuku as Souei removed his kunai from compressed throat. Compressed the got out a small knife from inside his vest and cut his left hand with it "I swear to serve you and the kingdom until my final days" said Compressed as Izuku nodded.

"Good now let's continue, so what is that guy's name," asked Izuku "his name is Moonfish and his quirk is blade tooth, your majesty," said Spinner "I see," said Izuku as he watched Soka fighting Moonfish.

"Flesh pretty flesh let me tear off your flesh," said Moonfish as his teeth launched at Soka who was high in the air and easily avoided the attack and through her a kunai at moon fish only for it to be deflected by one of Moonfish tooth blade. "Alright let's see if you can dodge this," said Soka as she launched multiple kunai at Moonfish who managed to deflect some of them as some got through. As the kunai were getting close to him, moonfish used his quirk to get out of the way unfortunately that is what Soka wanted him to do.

As Soka through her kunai at Moonfish and used that to get behind him as quickly as she could and had two kunai in her hand once moonfish backed away she got behind "Since you are no use to Izuku-sama died" said Soka as she slit Moonfish neck with both of her kunai. Blood gust out of Moonfish's throat and he couldn't attempt to stop the bleeding as his arm was restrained inside his outfit. Soka watched moonfish flaying around like fish out of the water until he stopped moving and life left his eyes.

"Well that was quite a show but we do have a schedule to keep," said Izuku as he make the mirror disappear. "Alright souei you and Arua retrieve the bodies as for the rest of you continue what you were doing and accomplish your mission," said Izuku as he looked back at everyone who was bowing to him "Understood izuku-sama," said his new subordinates. "The mission is complete time to head back," said Izuku through thought communication "Understood" replied the others who were still in the forest.

"Well I am off then I bid you all farewell and be prepared soon everything will change before you know it," said Izuku as he looked at Kota's parents and nodded. "Do you have to go" asked Kota who looked at his parents and they kneeled to his level "Yes we do but don't worry when this is done we come to get ok" said Kotas mother as Kota nodded before hugging his parents and his parents hugged him back. They then stood up "Thank you for looking after him," said Kota's mother to Mandalay "It was no problem we are family," said Mandalay as they hugged.

Soon izuku opened a gate and the others entered it just as Izuku was about to enter the gate he heard Kota behind him and saw him bow his head down "Thank you for saving me and bringing my mom and dad back, your my hero" said Kota as his words brought izuku joy and he smiled softly at kota before kneeling to him and patting his head. "You're a good kid kota your parents are lucky to have a child like you," said Izuku as he then stood up and walked through the gate before it disappeared completely.

Back at Izuku's kingdom

As Izuku and the others walked out of the portal and his smile did not fade as it did not go unnoticed by the others "Something good happened on your trip didn't it izuku" said Shuna "I would say so shuna" said izuku soon izuku was in the throne room with everyone present "as you know today was a great success and it would have not gone so well without your help so I thank you" said izuku "as his subordinates bowed before him " you honor us with your praises izuku-sama" said souei.

"Now then bring me the bodies" said izuku as Arua and Souei brought the corpses of the villains and turned them into death knights. "These will be fine additions to our army," said Izuku "Also water hose as thank for your hard work at the training camp I have already prepared a house for you to live in," said Izuku "Thank you izuku-sama we are eternally grateful that you brought us back," said Kotas parents as they bowed.

"Izuku do I get my reward now," asked Yasaka as Izuku saw the hunger in her eyes "Unfortunately not yet Yasaka we have Preparations to make it," said Izuku making her pout in frustration "Preparation for what izuku-sama," asked Mare "well mare since they now have kidnapped bakugou and taken them to their base that means the heroes will try to get him back and that will make AFO come out of hiding to protect hand fetish and that is where he will meet his end isn't that right nana," said izuku as nana came out of the shadows.

"Yes that is correct I am going to finish what I started and take back what he stole from me," said Nana "I have no doubt about that and I am going to enjoy the look on sights and bitchizumi faces when the whole world know how they are," said izuku as he sat on his throne smiling at what is to come.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait hope you guys enjoyed the chapter