Acquiring an inventor

Previously

Then Mei started to wake up she checked her surroundings and noticed everything was different that is when she saw Izuku sitting in front of her "Hello Mei Hatsume let's have a chat shall we, I think that what I am proposing would benefit us both" said izuku with a smile.

Now

"What do you mean" asked Mei as she was cautious looking at him. "Let me ask you something what is the goal you are hoping to achieve" asked Izuku "My goal is to help people in need with my babies and help heroes save more people with them," said Mei.

"That is a very noble goal you have but I am afraid that you are on the wrong side for your goal to come true," said Izuku "What do you mean" asked Mei. "What I mean is that your talents are wasted on egotistical, loving money, self-centered heroes," said Izuku as he took a sip of his tea. "why would I listen to anything you say I saw what you did to those people on the news you are a murder and crazy if you think I will join you," said mei.

Izuku sighed "Did you ever wonder why I did that," said Izuku as he put the tea down. "No but what difference does it make" asked Mei "Oh it makes a big difference you see what I did was justified and necessary," said Izuku "How is killing people justified and necessary," asked Mei.

"Tell me have you ever have you ever been bullied, beaten, humiliated by people just because you were different from them," asked Izuku "No I can't say that I have," said Mei "Do you want to see the truth," said izuku as mei was hesitant but then nodded her head as izuku then placed his hand on her head as her eyes turned white as izuku was showing her how cruel the world they live in is.

After a couple of minutes he removed his hand from her head as she was on her knees panting "Now do you see why I disposed of them" said Izuku as he kneeled and offered her his hand. Mei took it and he helped her get up "If you are still not convinced then I shall so you more prof," said Izuku "No I believe you it is just hard to wrap my head around what I just saw," said Mei as she sat down on the sofa.

"I knew our society had a few problems but that was just horrible," said Mei "I know and that is why I am going to change the world so that nobody will have to suffer as I did," said Izuku as he went towards a window and looked at his kingdom. "But for me to do that I need people like you," said Izuku as he glanced at Mei who looked at him.

"Tell me do they treat you like the others," asked Izuku as Mei then remembered her days in UA and how everyone distanced themselves, they even soundproofed the rooms all because she tried to make support items to help people. She then looked down as a tear landed on the floor izuku then went to her and gave her a hug which was unexpected for Mei but except it.

"They're better," asked Izuku as Mei nodded "All alright follow me," said Izuku as he opened the door "Where are we going," asked Mei to which Izuku smiled "I am going to show you what my new world will look like," said izuku as they made their way outside of the castle and she was stunned by how amazing everything looked.

"You haven't seen anything yet," said Izuku as he showed her everything his kingdom had to offer and told her about people living in his kingdom. Mei never knew this kind of place would exist where people would know true peace and prosperity.

"So what do you think of the new world I wish to make," said Izuku as they decided to sit down on a nearby bench "I am sorry for my actions earlier," said Mei "It's fine why you acted the way you did most would have done the same," said izuku. Mei then looked around her and smiled at everyone's faces they were truly happy "If I were to join your kingdom what role would I play in it" asked Mei as Izuku had a smile on his face.

"That's easy you would be in a new department I am going to develop where we would use the inventions to keep this kingdom safe from those that would bring destruction upon my people and you can make and do whatever you like where the only limit is your imagination," said izuku.

"But before you give me your answer I have two individuals who are waiting to meet you follow me," said Izuku, as they made their way to the other side of the kingdom as they were closer to their destination mei, heard a familiar sound. "I heard that sound before," said Mei as they arrived at a smithy as izuku opened the door "Hey Kaijin, kurobe she is here," said Izuku.

Mei was shocked to see who wanted to see her as she only heard about them in fairy tales and stories standing right before her was a dwarf who was famous for their incredible when it comes to their crafts and an Oni who was a blacksmith which is rare for they are filament in their work.

"Oh you must be Mei Hatsume it's a pleasure to meet you," said Kaijin as he removed his goggles. Mei was still in shock "Mei hello" said Izuku as he waved his hand to her face he then clapped his hand snapping her out of it "Oh yes it's a pleasure to meet you as well" said Mei as she bowed to them "there is no need to bow" said kurobe.

"Yeah he is right there is no need for that, after all, we were the ones who asked for you in the first place," said Kaijin "Wait y-you asked for m-me," asked Mei as she was starting to freak out. "Yes we were intrigued by your inventions for the sports festival and you were hoping that you would be able to share some ideas with us," said Kurobe.

"Yes I would love to and can you guys tell me about your babies," said Mei as the three were confused by what she said. "What do you mean by babies," asked Izuku "Oh it's what I call my inventions since I am given it life," said Mei "Aah" all three of them replied "So mei what say would you like to join my kingdom," asked izuku as mei turned to him instantly and bowed "yes I would be more than delighted to join your kingdom," said mei.

Alright, chapter done hope you guys enjoyed it.