Bath time 🍋 pt 1

(In my opinion, this new opening song for overlord is 🔥)
Previously

"Thank you truly," said Iida as he bowed "I was just keeping my end of the deal also I will help you take down stain," said izuku as Iida nodded " wait you wanted me to do something," said Iida. "There are two things I want you to do, "said izuku "what are they "I want you to gather information on your classmates for me and to help me find more people for my cause," said izuku "I will not fail you," said Iida as izuku teleported back to his kingdom "how am I going to get down from here," said iida as he still on the roof.

Now

As izuku teleported to his room, he then laid on his bed "huh that went better than expected" said izuku as he then smelled something unpleasant he then noticed the smell was emitting from himself. "Well, I guess I need a bath," said izuku as he teleported to his private bath house.

Once he was inside he took off everything and placed it in a basket then entered the warm water "aaahhh this is the life" said izuku as he was relaxing in the warm water. That is when he heard the door open and multiple footsteps "it's probably albedo and them" thought izuku as he placed a towel over his head.

That is when he felt multiple ripples in the water and knew they were in the water "I hope you guys are enjoying the warm water" said izuku "yes it is quite relaxing izuku-sama" said a female voice. Izuku knew that voice and took the towel off his head only to see the Pleiades in their birthday suits.

Izuku could only stare at them and admire how sexy each one of them looked as his dick stood at attention the Pleiades blushed and smiled while izuku looked down and tried to cover his dick "sorry about that" said izuku the Pleiades then went towards his with hunger in their eyes.

It's lemon time 🍋

"It ok izuku-sama a maid must take care of her master," said yuri as she started to stroke izuku's dick as he grunted yuri then put his dick in her mouth and started to bob her head up and down. "Don't just focus on her izuku-sama?" said solution as she pressed her boobs to his face as izuku started to suck on them "ah yes right there izuku-sama" said solution as she moaned in pleasure.

Not wanting to be left out the other three went to izuku and tried to please him as well as delta started to lick and suck on his balls. As for lupusregina and narbrel were getting their pussys fingered by izuku at a fast pace. After a few minutes, they all came as izuku thrust his dick deep into yurts mouth as she was trying to swallow all of his semen.

As yuri finished swallowing the last of izuku's semen and the others were eager to get claimed by izuku. That is when izuku made four body doubles "I would feel bad if guys had to wait too long so I'm making sure to please you all" said izuku as his body doubles went to each of the Pleiades while izuku went to lupusregina.

"Now let's get started shall we," said izuku as he kissed lupusregina and started to grope her ass as she wrapped her arms around his head. While izuku was busy with her one of his body doubles position his dick on solution's entrance as she lay on the floor the body double started to thrust into her pussy "this feels sooo gooood aaahhh" said solution as she was in pure bliss as the body double also sucking her right breast while groping the other one "aaahhh yeessss fuck me fuck me" yelled solution as she was close to climaxing as the body double started thrust faster into her causing her to be lost in pleasure.

After an hour has passed she and the body double came causing her back to arch as her eye rolled at the top of her head and her tongue hung out of her mouth.

"Sooooo goooood," said solution as the body double disappeared. As for yuri, the body double was laying on the floor as she positioned herself as she slammed down on the body double dick causing her to moan. Then the body double grabbed her hips and started going faster as yuri was lost in pleasure. The body doubled then fondled her chest causing her more pleasure "aahh yess use me more" moaned yuri as she wanted this feeling to last. After some time has passed they were both nearing their climax. "Aaaahhhh yyyeeesss" moaned yuri as the body double finished cumming inside of her as semen started to drip out of her pussy.

 "Aaaahhhh yyyeeesss" moaned yuri as the body double finished cumming inside of her as semen started to drip out of her pussy

Yuri was unable to respond from the pleasure she felt. "I apologize that my body is not developed like the others," said Delta in a sad voice. "It doesn't matter to me because you are all unique in your way," said izuku as he kissed delta and started to push her against the bathhouse wall "turn around said the body double as she did what she was told as he aligned his dick to her entrance before slowly entering her pussy once his entire dick entered her pussy he started to thrust into at a steady pace.

"Faster please go faster aahh," said delta as she moaned from pleasure as the body double started to thrust into her faster than the body double then started to twist and pull on her nipples as she moaned louder " aaahhh yyeess make me yours" moaned delta after another hour they were both ready to cum as the body double did one last thrust as he released his seed inside of her as her eye rolled back and her tongue hanged out.

Before the body double disappeared he made sure she was laying down on the floor. The only two that were left were narberal and lupusregina "let's get started shall we" said the body double.

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter I think every time I do a lemon chapter I will only put two or three women so it doesn't take much time anyways see ya.