I island

Previously

The body double opened a gate "Let us go we have a world cure" said the body double as they entered the gate. As the echoes screams could be heard throughout Tartarus as this day would be known as the night of death. As they exited the gate they were in a throne room and saw Izuku sitting on his throne as the body double disappeared "Good it seems everyone is here" said Izuku as every last one of his subordinates, and family was present.

Now

"Now let's get this started first I would like to thank everyone for gathering this quickly," said Izuku "We will always come when you call us izuku-sama," said Demiurge as everyone nodded "Right the reason why I have summoned you all here is because of this snowball right here," said izuku as eri was on his lap eating a candy apple.

"Izuku isn't she the girl from the news," said Iida "Yes Iida her name is Eri and from this day forward she is now my daughter understood," said Izuku. "Yes izuku-sama," they all said "Good now then I want to assign guards for Eri went I am not around," said izuku. As his subordinates were eager to take the job "It would be my honor to accept this job" said Noir "Wait I would like the job please choose me" said Rigurd.

This led to the others fighting over who would be Eri's bodyguards izuku then covered her ears "ENOUGH" yelled Izuku as they all were now quiet Izuku uncovered Eri's ears "I have already decided on who would be her guards" said Izuku "when I call your name step forward" said izuku "yes sir" said his subordinates. "Cocutus, sebas, lupisragina, and ranga" said Izuku as they stepped forward "As of this moment you will protect Eri with your lives," said Izuku "Yes izuku-sama we will even if it costs us our lives we will not fail you," said sebas as izuku nodded.

That is when Iida raised his hand "Yes Iida is there something you would like to say" asked Izuku "Yes tomorrow I will be going to I Island" said Iida "What is I island" asked Cocutus "I island is an artificial moving island inhabited by over ten-thousand scientists researching Quirks and support items for hero's scientist and their families live on the island and can only be accessible by plane" said izuku.

"Oh I would like to see this island," said Kaijin "I would like to as well," said Kurobe. "I am sorry the security is tight people who are only invited may enter the island," said Iida. "Iida do you know who else is going to the island," asked Izuku "Yes a girl named Momo and the other girls from my class are going I don't know about the rest," said Iida.

"Good I will go as well if I can get some of them to join my kingdom will have more inventors," said Izuku "Well that is a good idea but what about when you arrive they are not just going to let you in," said Iida "don't worry I have my ways, well then if that is all everyone is dismissed," said izuku as everyone was leaving.

Eri then saw Rappa and she hugged Izuku tightly "It's ok eri he is not here to take you away I promise," said Izuku as Rappa walked closer to them and kneeled "I swear my loyalty to you and your father I will never harm you," said Rappa. Eri then let go of Izuku as he looked at Eri she nodded and then handed her to Shuna.

"Shuna could you please get Lady Nagant and Eri a new set of clothes," said Izuku as she nodded and went towards Lady Nagant "Please follow me," said Shuna as they left."Tomorrow is going to be interesting I can feel it," said izuku as he stood up from his throne and went back to torture overhaul again.

Timeskip

"I must say it's nice to just relax and have no worries right Iida," said Izuku as eri was sitting next to him and looking out the window of the plane. "Yes you are quite right izuku but are you sure it is okay to bring Eri," asked Iida "Don't worry I have taken steps to inshore her safety," said Izuku "Papa Look," said Eri in excitement as Izuku looked and saw the island.