The duel

Previously

Nana then got up from the bed as izuku was about to ask her what was wrong she bowed to him on the floor. " I am so sorry if I had known that Yagi would do those things to you, I would have never given him OFA," said Nana. Izuku then got up from the chair and bent down and put his left hand on her shoulder. "you couldn't have known what would happen, and besides if you didn't I probably wouldn't have the life I have right now" said Izuku as he helped her back on her feet. "we can't change the past but we can change things here and now, so what do you say Nana Shimura will you join me" said izuku as he extended his hand to her.

Now

Nana thought about it for a bit then a smile appeared on her face as she shook his hand. "It would be my honor to join you," said Nana as she moved closer to Izuku "Also if you want to get back at them I don't mind helping but make sure to get my good side" whispered Nana as Izuku was blushing. Izuku then got a hold of himself and coughed "Well when that time arrives I will let you know, well you better get some rest I will have one of the maids come and check on you" said Izuku as got up and headed for the door.

As Izuku was leaving Nana only smiled as she looked out the window "Soon we will meet again AFO and this time I will end you" said Nana as she clenched her sheets. "That went well izuku-sama," said Benimaru "That's because she is the reasonable one, as for the other one let's see how it goes," said Izuku as Benimaru opened the door and saw narberal gamma sitting on a chair watching Clementine who's hands and feet chained to the bed.

As Izuku entered the room narberal got up and bowed to Izuku "Are these restraints really necessary for little old me" asked Clementine. "Yes they are clementine and if you tried to escape from those restraints and attack me well let's just say these two kill you before you can even leave the bed," said Izuku as he sat down on the chair Narberal was sitting on. Clementine looked at Benimaru and Narberal and knew that they were far stronger than her she then raised her hands in defeat "Fine I won't, so why did you bring me back to life anyways" asked Clementine.

"Simple I want you to join me and be my subordinate," said Izuku as he looked at her. Clementine just looked at Izuku "Pfft hahaha" Clementine just laughed as Benimaru and Narberal were about to attack her only for Izuku to raise his hand making them stand down. "Haha do you honestly believe I would join you just because you brought me back to life," said Clementine as she looked at Izuku who was smiling. "Of course not I can tell what kind of person you are just by Ainz's memories, so how about we make things interesting," said Izuku as Clementine looked at Izuku "What do you have in mind," asked Clementine.

"How about a duel," said Izuku "Go on," said Clementine with a smile on her face. "It's Simple you and I will fight no rules, no referees, no one to stop us," said Izuku. "Well, how do we decide who wins then," asked Clementine "The winner will be decided when the opponent can't fight anymore, that means you can kill," said Izuku as Clementine was smiling in excitement. "To make things fair I will not use magic, guns, or any projectiles only my sword," said Izuku.

"So what does the winner get" asked, Clementine. "If I win you will join me and follow my orders without question and if you win you can have anything you want, so do we have a deal," asked Izuku as he stretched out his hand to her. "Deal," said Clementine as she shook his hand. Izuku then turned to Narberal "Please tell Kajin and Kurobe to prepare some armor and weapons for her and let her know of her new abilities" said Izuku as Narberal nodded before teleporting.

"The duel will start in three hours I will transport you to a location where you can stretch and get used to that body of yours," said Izuku as he teleported her leaving only Benimaru and himself in the now empty room. "I go get ready myself," said Izuku as they left the room "Izuku-sama I don't see why you have to fight her when we can do it," said Benimaru as they continued to walk down the hall. "This is a good chance to show not only her but everyone that doubts me, and show everyone why I am their king," said Izuku as Benimaru only smiled at his resolve.