A truth to the world

Previously

"So how do you feel," asked Izuku as he looked at her "I feel better thank you," said Nana as Izuku smiled at her and something inside of her clicked as she then grabbed Izuku by the collar and kissed him passionately and izuku returned the affection as they soon separated as nana was blush as she realized what she did but before she could say anything izuku received a thought communication from Albedo "Izuku the devices are in place the world is ready to hear your glorious words" said Albedo as izuku just had a huge smile on his face.

Now

"Alright let's get this started then," said Izuku as he looked at the helicopter that the news crew was on and sent out sticky steel thread and started to pull down the helicopter with barely any effort as it soon touched the ground and once they saw izuku the puppet turned off the engine and the news people got out as they had little choice due to nana and Hisashi was making them get out. "First of all allow me to apologize for scaring you all I just wish to speak to the people and help them understand how I truly am and I knew that your news outlet is the best for this," said Izuku as the news people were shocked by the way he acted towards them.

"Well, in that case, we should get started after all it is rude to keep the people uninformed of events after all," said the news reporter as the cameraman was in position "Oh wait before we begin please use this," said Izuku as he handed a flash drive to attach to the camera. "What is this," asked the cameraman "This device connects to other devices around Japan, and not only that but the world will see this as well," said Izuku they were shocked and the cameraman attached the device "ok and we are live," said the cameraman.

"I am here today with no other than Izuku Midorya and he has asked us to share his words with you all," said the news reporter as Izuku took the mic "Hello people of the world as the news reporter said I am izuku midoriya the ruler of the new kingdom I have created with my own hands and not only that there are some that have already joined me such as my citizens, which society has called villains which is unforgivable" said izuku "how come they do all sorts of terrible things such a stealing, harming other people among other things" said the news reporter. "It is because society made them do these villainous things," said Izuku "What do you mean our society makes them do these things," asked the news reporter as everyone around them including the heroes were curious.

"For example, people with mutations that change their appearance they shunned by society to the point where they can't find honest work to provide for themselves or their family at which point all there is to do is steal just so that they get by and then they are sent to jail away from their family while the heroes are praised for their so-called good work," said izuku. "I never thought of that," said the news reporter. "That is not all I have something to say about those people who make people like us suffer," said Izuku as he looked at the camera with a serious look on his face.

"You think we chose to be born quirkless, to have these so-called villainous quirks, no we did not, every day we waited for the day things would change, every day we wait for someone to help us, everyday me my brothers, and sisters had to suffer the unjust of this society that you are all so proud of and want to protect," said izuku as everyone was silent. "Before I had my powers I was just like any other quirkless person trying to survive in this cruel and unjust world but one day it all changed I saw the one who caused me nothing but pain and suffering being held hostage by a sludge villain and what did the heroes do nothing, they did nothing to help him, they made excuses like not having the right quirk, so I did what no one else was willing to do, I ran towards him without hesitation me quirkiness person did something a hero should have done, and I saved him and what did I get in return thanks, gratitude no I only received discouragement and being told that the situation was under control," said izuku as the heroes how were there knew what he was talking about.

"Even now society is still trying to bring me down by calling me a villain, maniac, and other names, I just wanted to create a world where we can have true peace the people I killed were necessary for they wanted to stick to this old way of life and bring destruction and chaos to this world and did what had to be done so that people would no longer have to suffer by their hand," said Izuku as he took in a deep breath of air.

"Let me show you what your perfect society has done for me and others," said Izuku as he opened a gate and David walked through it bitchmight soon woke up and saw David as his eyes widen in shock and handed Izuku a device and put the device on his head "now witness the truth," said Izuku as he activated the device and it was at that moment everyone experienced what izuku had gone through from the bullying to the abuse he went through all the way to were he create his kingdom. Soon it was over as everyone was at a loss for words some couldn't believe that allmight the symbol of peace could be so heartless but some wanted to join izuku.

Izuku then took off the device and handed it back to David as he looked at the camera again, "This message goes to my brothers and sisters the time has come for you to step out of the shadows for the new dawn has arrived join me, join my kingdom for I offer you true peace and equality were you will no longer have to suffer the injustice of this society and as for those who resist and still want to cling to the old way I will wipe you out from this world" said izuku as he started to levitate along with nana and Hisashi as he also got the body of AFO.

"Listen well all of you in three days I will return those who chose to follow me will receive passage to my kingdom so be prepared," said Izuku as he made a gate and disappeared leaving everyone in silence as the steel thread disappeared from the helicopter just then they heard a noise and everyone turned around and saw it was a person throwing an empty soda can at bitchmight "screw you, you fake," said the person as others also joined him but it was not only bitchmight but other heroes as well it was at this point izuku changed the world.

Izuku kingdom

Soon izuku was back in the throne room as the others returned as well "Looks like everything is going according to plan" said Izuku as he made his way to his room but was stopped by Yasaka who put her right hand on his shoulder "Are you forgetting something izuku, you said we can have some special time together after you were done remember" said Yasaka as izuku just sighed "yes I remember" said izuku "oh but I am not the only one" said Yasaka as izuku saw toga and clementine I appeared next to her "what are you guys doing here" asked izuku "oh that would be my doing you said they can wish whatever they wanted as a reward and it just so happens they want what I want as well" said Yasaka.

"Oh and don't worry we told Shigaraki we need to do something important and he said it was alright so don't worry about it," said Toga as they rushed to Izuku's room as they reached the room he saw Lupusregina near his room, and saw she was shaking and saw her face was red and he instantly knew what she wanted. "Awe is my little bitch in heat," asked Izuku as he grabbed her ass and started to fondle it making her moan "Y-yes" replied Lupusregina as she was moaning from his touch, and her panties were getting wet. "Well I can't leave you like this so why don't you join us so I can help you relax," said Izuku as he let go of her ass she went straight to the room only for Izuku to smirk as this was going to one hell of a night.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter