USJ pt 3

Previously

"From what I could gather the villains had the boy hostage and the only way he would release him is if the two girls over there service him and his companions," said souei "I see," said izuku as brought out his sword and decapitated the villains as blood started spewing out onto the floor and some other villains. Izuku then swung his sword removing the blood on the blade.
"Then that means that they are not qualified to join my kingdom," said izuku.

Now

"You so-called heroes  can go join your friends," said izuku as the students did not want to anger him unfortunately there were two of them who didn't listen "Deku what the fuck are you here" yelled bakugo. Izuku just ignored him "hey answer when we are talking you nerd," said shoto as shion, Shuna, shalltear, and albedo appeared "so how did it go" asked izuku.

"It was over pretty quick they were weaker than expected," said albedo as she made a gate appear where the students were and pop out Izumi, and Katsumi and shot with multiple bruises and broken bones. "Well the good thing is you had fun," said izuku as he gave the four of them a kiss on the cheek to which the four of them blushed.

Then all the villains that were knocked out regain consciousness "demiurge if you please" said izuku as nodded " prostrate yourselves" said demiurge as all the villains were forced to kneel "I believe they are ready to hear what you have to say izuku-sama" said shion as izuku walked forward.

Izuku cleared his throat " firstly I bet you are all wondering who I am well to answer that question, I am justice, I am order, I am the one who will create true peace, I am the one who will rule over all for I am the supreme ruler izuku midoriya and I came here to offer you all a second chance" said izuku as some look at him questionable "I bet you are all wonder what does he mean by second chance well I can tell that some of you didn't want to be villains but rather heros or someone who wanted a normal life but it was taken away all because of your powers" said izuku.

"What I mean by this is society makes you what you are today all because you were born with something that was out of your control, I also know what it means to be an outcast to suffer the discrimination, and humiliation of those incompetent fools for who are they to decide what we will become for those fools do not see your potential but I do," said izuku as some of the villains were memorized by his words.

"So I ask you to join me join my kingdom so that we may change this world so that people like us no longer have to suffer the way we have and no longer will you hide in the shadows of society, no longer will you have to worry about pursuits, no longer will you have to suffer for your mistakes for I offer you a chance to chase your dreams and make it a reality," said izuku as he looked at demiurge and nodded "you are free to move," said demiurge, as the villains got up from the ground "gate", said izuku, as a gate appeared "through this gate, lays your second chance and once you pass you swear your loyalty to me and the kingdom but know this if you ever betray me you will suffer a fate worse than death," said izuku.

All of the villains look at each other and some of the students were amazed by izuku's words then some of the villains started to make their way towards izuku " will I get a fresh start" asked one of the villains "yes you will but it is up to you make up for your wrongdoing" said izuku as the villain then bowed to him "I swear my loyalty" said the villain as he passed through the gate.

Soon more than half the villains passed through the gate. Izuku then looked at the remaining villains "so the rest of you have chosen death, remove them from my sight" said izuku as his subordinates started killing the villains Kurogiri knew they would die if they
stayed there teleported him and shigaraki away "pussy" said izuku as his subordinates finished killing the villains.

"Unfortunately two have escaped, would you like for us to pursue them izuku-sama," asked souei "no they know what will happen if they cross me," said izuku as he walked up the stairs "besides I have some business with a certain some before we leave," said izuku as was now in front of a beaten and bloody Izumi.

Izuku then grabbed Izumi by the neck and hosted her up "oni-chan" said Izumi in a weak voice only for izukus grip to tighten on her neck causing her to chock "you don't get to say that you only know how to cause pain and misery and never once treated me a brother as I recall you said I bring shame to the yagi name well looks like the rolls are reversed now but there is just one thing I have to do before I go" said izuku as he Pierced Izumi in the stomach with his other hand. Izuku then released Izumi as she dropped to the ground Izumi "aaaaaahhhhhh" yelled Izumi as she was twitching and spamming on the ground as the others watched in horror soon Izumi's hair turned from green to blonde her eyes color turned blue and her freckles are gone.

"There my work here is done," said izuku as he was walking down the stairs "wh-what did you do to her," asked a scared invisible girl "I no longer wanted to be related to her by blood so I changed her DNA now she is officially the daughter of assmight and a slut I got DNA from an alleyway," said izuku as he and his subordinates were leaving.

Just then the doors of USJ burst open revealing assmight and the teachers and principal of UA "have no fear for we are here" said assmight as he and the others looked around only to see bodies of villains on the ground blood everywhere along with body parts some of the teachers through up at the sight of it.

"Well well if it isn't the calvary your a little late aren't you," said izuku "I-izuku," said assmight in shock "wow so the dumb bastard actually knows my name," said izuku as his subordinates were entering the portal "I would love to stay and beat the ever living shit out of you but I have more important thing to do so see ya bitch" said izuku as gave assmight the finger. "Oh, and nezu," said izuku as nezu looked at him " next time we meet you will learn the truth," said izuku as assmight tried to catch him but disappeared into the gate.