True terror pt 1

Previously

The girls watched as izuku disposed of the trash and were a bit turned on. Then as izuku made his sword disappear he looked at them "sorry for the wait let's get going shall we" said izuku with a smile as they continued their date without any more interruptions. As they continued their date they pass by another alleyway a girl with white hair and a horn on the right side of her head grabbed ahold of izuku's foot "please help me" said the girl as she was shaking in fear.

Now

Izuku was startled at first but then kneeled to her level "hey what's wrong" said izuku in a worried voice. Izuku then decide to check her memories to see what was the problem but once he did what he saw angered him to the core as his energy started to raise.

"Eri what did I tell you about wandering by yourself come on let's go home," said overhaul as he emerged from the shadows "are you her father," asked izuku with his hair covering his eyes "yes sorry for the trouble she might have cause you come eri let us go," said overhaul as he started to remove his glove and eri's eyes widen she then tried to go to overhaul only for izuku to grab her hand and through her to Shuna who caught her.

The five of them looked at izuku "take her to the castle now" said izuku in a low voice "but" shion tried to talk only to see izuku's eyes filled with pure rage

"I SAID NOW" yelled izuku as they nodded before opening a gate they went through overhaul then removed his gloves then touched the floor turning the ground into spikes it headed towards izuku as he simply walked towards where overhaul is standing ...

"I SAID NOW" yelled izuku as they nodded before opening a gate they went through overhaul then removed his gloves then touched the floor turning the ground into spikes it headed towards izuku as he simply walked towards where overhaul is standing the spike then pierced izuku's body.

"Foolish welp now I have to find out where those other people went and get back my cure," said overhaul as he started to walk away "where do you think your going," said a voice behind him as overhaul turned around and saw izuku walking through the spike-like nothing and the holes were on his body were shrinking "w-what in the world are y-you" asked overhaul as he started to back up "oh that's right here maybe this will jog your memory," said izuku as dispelled the disguise and overhauls know it was at this moment he fucked up.

"What the matter overhaul looks like you saw a ghost," said izuku as he continued to walk towards him. Overhaul takes a step back as izuku took one forward (shit how can I get out of this I know if I can time it just right I ca-) overhaul was interrupted as izuku punched him in the face at a fast speed and overhaul was sent flying into a building.

Izuku then ran after him as he jumped into the building through the hole and saw overhaul on the floor with his head bleeding drops of blood fell to the floor as overhaul put his hand on his head and saw his blood this angered him  "you bastard you are going t-"overhaul tried to look at izuku while talking only for izuku to grab overhauls face and slammed it to the ground.

"You talk too much," said izuku as the building started to collapse on itself due to the force. Soon heroes were dispatched to the area when they arrived they saw a dome of earth within the ruble as they were approaching it the dome shattered and overhaul came crawling out (crap I have to get out of here) thought overhaul as he was repairing his body.

Just then izuku emerged from the ruble and was walking towards "h-hol-d I-it right t-there I-izuku m-midorya y-you are u-under a-arrest" a hero tried to speak only for izuku to look at them with his eye still full of rage "don't even think about interfering you spectators should just watch like you are supposed to" said izuku as released his killing intent and they all fell to the ground and izuku continued to walk towards overhaul.

Izuku then slammed overhauls head into the ground "did I say you could heal yourself bitch" said izuku as he lifted him back up by his hair and through him in the air and kicked his balls as overhaul was now on the ground holding his balls in pain.

Izuku then kicked him in the face causing overhaul to bleed once more izuku then stood over him and punched him in the stomach causing a crate to form under them as overhaul coughed out blood and izuku kept punching him going further and further into the ground izuku stopped to see a bloody overhaul with bruises over his body his clothes torn and broken bone as some were sticking out.

Then izuku lifted his fist to start the process again as his fist almost made contact with overhaul it was stopped as a yellow force field block his punch then something punched izuku in the face sending him to crash into a building. Izuku then got up and walked out of the building he crashed into and saw the Eight Precepts of Death along with the rest of the yakuza.

"Well well looks like more trash has shown up you best get out of my way if you do I will kill you all later," said izuku as his aura got bigger and they were all scared but held their ground

(Ignore Natsu)

"It doesn't matter we would gladly die if it means that our boss gets to live," said the plague mask wearing a black sombrero and the rest cheered. "Very well then let the symphony of death commence," said izuku as he brought out his sword and charged at them.

Hey, guys thank you for all of your support and words it means a lot to me, anyway here you guys go I will get the next chapter out as soon and I also have a new story called A Sparta appears so look forward to that.