Plan in motion pt 2

Previously

"Oh right there were two people that were being chased by the nomu," said arua "what happened to them," asked izuku "I gave them a potion for the girl that would join you," said arua, as izuku walked toward her and placed his hand on her head causing her too stiff up "you, did well arua now they are indebted to us," said izuku arua was happy. "For your hard work I am going to give you a reward, now what would you like" asked izuku. " I can't think of anything right now izuku-sama," said arua. "That's alright just tell me later," said izuku as arua nodded as she stood up. "Now let us see how the others will fair," said izuku as he looked at the forest.

Now

Souei and Yasaka were jumping from branch to branch all across the forest as souei would leave a body double every time they saw someone so that they could tell izuku who was were and what they were doing Yasaka then saw a mist purple mist ahead of them "souei I will investigate this one you go see where the others are" said Yasaka as souei only nodded before leaving to accomplish his mission.

Yasaka then looked at the mist and when she took a closer look she know that the gas that causes anyone who inhales it would go to sleep. "Oh this quirk would be useful hopefully the person who has this quirk will join us," said Yasaka as she entered the mist and it had no effect on her.

As she continued to walk she heard the sounds of a fight and knew she was getting close. That is when she saw three people fighting and thanks to the information iida gave them she knew those two people were students of class 1-b. Kendo and tetsutestu yasaka then noticed another person wearing a gas mask with mist coming out of his body.

That is when she created air bubbles for kendo and tetsutestu causing the villain to shock. "Well I see you three are having fun," said Yasaka as the three of them turned to her and were surprised that she was not affected by the mist. "How the hell are you and why isn't my gas affecting you," asked the villain "oh my where are my manners, my name is Yasaka and I am one of the wives of izuku midoriya," said Yasaka, as she bowed causing both tetsutestu and the villain to stare at her breast which Yasaka didn't mind much as her body, belongs to only izuku and no one else.

"Wait did you say izuku," said the villain as he stopped starring at her breast "yes that is correct, we are here to recruit some new people for his kingdom would you like to join this offer extends to the both of you as well," said Yasaka as she looked at kendo and tetsutestu. "Oh yeah and why the hell would I join him," said the villain.

"Well for starters he knows the truth of what some people go through in this so-called perfect society, and he offers them a second chance at life this also goes for villains as some were treated horribly for their quirks, but my husband does think like them to him everyone is equal in his eyes," said Yasaka as the two students were now questioning their society.

"I also know that you were one of the unfortunate who was belittled by this society," said Yasaka "how do you know that," asked the villain "it was simple, it was when you were speaking during the fight and mocking them, that alone told me everything I needed to know, so what do you say," asked Yasaka.

"Screw that why would I want to join something so stupid what I want is to kill all those people who ridiculed me," said the villain as Yasaka closed her eyes "I see what a shame you had to through your life away," said Yasaka as the villain then pulled out his gun and aimed at Yasaka "what is that supposed to mean," said the villain. "Simple it means you have chosen death," said Yasaka as she opened her eyes and they were dull.

The villain then pulled the trigger and the bullet came flying at her only for it to disappear as it reached her the villain was confused about what happened but he fired his gun again at Yasaka only for the same thing to happen again. He then emptied the whole clip as not one bullet landed its mark.

"Oh, are you looking for these," said Yasaka as she opened her left hand showing all the bullets she caught. The villain then tried to reload his gun as Yasaka places one of the bullets in between her thumb and index finger and flicked as she aimed the bullet at his gun destroying it. She then did it again and aimed for his left arm and when the bullet hit his entire arm was blown off.

"Aaaahhh" yelled the vvillain, as he grabbed onto what was left of his arm blood, was gushing out but Yasaka wasn't done as she aime for remaking three limbs and flicked the bullets blowing them away as the villain was left a stump then Yasaka summoned flames and cauterized the wounds so that he doesn't die from blood loss. She then summons her fox minions to retrieve the limbs and see if izuku could use them.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh" yelled the villain as he never felt so much pain in his life he soon passed out and was drenched in his blood and the mist soon disappeared Yasaka then walked towards the villain and stomped on his balls waking him up "aaaaahhhh" yelled the villain as Yasaka removed his gas mask and saw the villain in tears "p-please aaaahhh" yelled the villain as she pressed her foot harder on his crotch.

"Yasaka I found the target," said souei through thought communication "oh my I had so much fun I forgot what I was supposed to do," said yasaka as she gently hit her head and had her tongue out. "I have already informed izuku-sama he ordered us to see if there was anybody we can recruit and head back," said souei. "Alright if that is what he wants I will not fail him," said Yasaka.

"Well you are coming with me I am sure my husband can make use of you," said Yasaka as she looked at the other two who had fear in their eyes "oh don't worry I am not going to hurt you he had a chance and he blew it but the offer is still available to you two," said yasaka "We accept," said tetsutetsu without hesitation as kendo looked at him with a surprise face.

"You are agreeing out of fear aren't you," asked Yasaka only for tetsutetsu to nod Yasaka only dropped the villain and walked toward them as they couldn't move due to the fear they felt then Yasaka placed her hand on their heads and she showed them what izuku new world would be like as they saw how happy everyone was in his kingdom his vision of new society.

Yasaka then removed her hand from their heads as they no longer had fear in their hearts "now I am going to ask again do you wish to join izuku" asked Yasaka as they both bowed their head "yes we want to join his kingdom" said kendo and tetsutetsu "excellent now I have a job for you two" said Yasaka as they looked at her with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile

Izuku was still laying down on the rock as arua joined him "izuku-sama I have good news I found the target" said souei "excellent news souei were" thought izuku "on the cliff side northeast of your position also you should know that she is also there" said souei. "Thank you souei," thought izuku as got up and stretched "alright you two you up," said izuku as the two figures stood up immediately. "Alright let's go," said izuku as they headed for the cliffs where the target was located.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter