Unwanted guests

Previously

"So what did you think of my kingdom mom," asked Izuku "Amazing, I knew you would one day do something big and so did Father," said Inko as Izuku smiled "Well we are here," said Izuku as they stopped in front of a door " mom I think you better prepare yourself," said izuku "don't worry sweetheart after you told me you have four lovers nothing surprises me at the moment," said inko, as izuku opened the door as it swings open inko couldn't believe what she saw as tears started escaping her eyes and dropped to her knees while putting her hand over her mouth because standing in front of her saw the man who stole her heart and gave her life joy. "Hello Inko it's been a while," said a man with black hair, and diamond-shaped freckles otherwise known as Hisashi midoriya.

 "Hello Inko it's been a while," said a man with black hair, and diamond-shaped freckles otherwise known as Hisashi midoriya

(Ignore the cigarette)

Now

"H-Hisashi is t-that really you," asked Inko as she was still in shock "Yeah it's me," said Hisashi as walked to her and gave her his hand. Inko was hesitant at first believing that once she touches him he will disappear.
She then took his hand as he helped her up she hugged him as if her life depended on it as they looked at each other and kissed "You know I leave if two want some alone time" said Izuku as they separated."How is this possible" asked inko "you can thank our son for that" said Hisashi as she looked at izuku " having the powers of the two most powerful being in existence does have its perks" said izuku.

"Well I will be leaving I have stuff to do and you guys probably want some time to yourself," said Izuku as he left "Oh by the way the room is soundproof," said Izuku as he left "IZUKU" yelled his parents as he left with a smile on his face.

Izuku then made his way to the throne room "You seem to be happier than usual" said Shion "That's because I finally got my family back together" said Izuku as he sat on his throne "Now then what's the situation on the sports festival" asked izuku "it will continue as planned no changes have been made" said albedo "nezu might be smarter than your average insects but he has made a grave error soon we will see who to recruit for my kingdom" said izuku.

Just then souei appears "ah souei what news do you bring" asked Izuku as Souei bowed "Izuku-sama, I was patrolling the area when I stumbled upon what looks like drug traffickers, who are using the surrounding forest to use it for a trade route," said souei as izuku eyes glowed green "so these insect things that they can come to my domain and use it as they see fit," said izuku as he clenched his fists "summon the Pleiades," said izuku as souei went to go get them.

After a few minutes had passed souei returned with the Pleiades "You called for us izuku-sama" asked Yuri Alpha "Yes there are insects in my domain I want you to capture them if some are killed so be it and use whatever means necessary, I would send souei to it but he is busy on another assignment" said izuku "we understand izuku-sama we will not fail you" said yuri alpha "If I may speak izuku-sama" asked Lupusregina "yes what is it" asked izuku.