USJ pt 1

Previously

"Soooo good," said albedo as she passed out from the pleasure as izuku finished dumping his cum inside her he placed her on the bed with the other and he went on the bed as well "best birthday ever," said izuku as he went to sleep with the four of them clinging to his body.

Now

Izuku woke up and he felt pleasure on his lower half he looked down he saw shion and albedo sandwiching his dick in between their breast as izuku couldn't take the pleasure anymore he came on their faces and chest and started to lick the cum off each other as they finished they looked at izuku and smiled"good morning Izuku-sama" said shion and albedo "good morning you two" said izuku as saw shun and shalltear still sleeping.

"Well, shall we continue where we left off," said albedo as little hearts in her eyes "As much as I would like to continue this we have work to do," said izuku as he got out of bed with shion and albedo pouting at this but agreed and got out of bed and started to wake up Shuna and shalltear.

After they all got changed and headed to the dining room as they were walking the four women glowed them as everyone thought the same thing "they got the D last night" they made it to the dining room and sat down to eat their breakfast demiurge,souei walked in.

"Good morning izuku-sama I hope you enjoyed yourself last night," said demiurge as izuku coughed "yes it was a great night, to say the least," said izuku how was slightly blushing "izuku-sama when you finished eating I have some information about UA that would pique your interest," said souei as izuku nodded in response.

After they were done eating izuku, albedo and shion went to the throne room with souei waiting there. Izuku then sat on his throne with shion on his left and albedo on his right "alright souei what do you have" said albedo "one of my body doubles saw some break into UA yesterday using some sort of decay quirk and some reporters got in causing a distraction" said souei "you call this important information you are wasting izuku-Samas time" said albedo to which izuku raised his hand causing her to stop "did your body double follow him" asked izuku "yes the person was looking at where the student and almight will be for some sort of trip" said souei "what is the name of the place souei" asked shion "from what my body double saw it was called USJ they are supposed to be there about now" said souei.

Izuku then summoned a mirror and found USJ he then used a spell to see inside the building. He saw the students enter the building and a black portal appeared a guy with blue hair with hands all over his upper body come out along with a large number of villains and some sort of bird creature with scars all over its body.

 He saw the students enter the building and a black portal appeared a guy with blue hair with hands all over his upper body come out along with a large number of villains and some sort of bird creature with scars all over its body

Izuku decided to watch and what would accrue he then moved to the mirror in front of him and made it bigger so that his subordinates could also see "let's see how long they last" said izuku as the albedo, shion, and souei watched

After a couple of minutes had gone by the heroes were losing "this is just a pitfall scene, they scurry around like insects" said albedo. Izuku then saw Aizawa getting beat down by the bird creature and he got angry " albedo, shion, souei" said izuku "yes izuku-sama" responded the three " gather who can we are going USJ" said izuku " excuse me izuku-sama but are we going there to help them" said shion "I am only interested in saving my uncle and this is a good opportunity to get subjects don't you agree" said izuku as he made a gate.

Meanwhile at USJ

"Crap this thing is too strong like almight my quirk isn't working," said Aizawa as the bird creature was holding his head down. (I am sorry izuku, inko forgive me) thought Aizawa. Just then a portal appears in the middle of USJ causing everyone to stop what they were doing then cocutus, demiurge,shalltear, albedo,shion,souei, and izuku came out of the portal.
"Kurogiri who are they" shigaraki "I don't know," said Kurogiri.

"Who the fuck are you," asked shigaraki "souei you and your group know what to do," said izuku as souei and his group went to do their assignment "are you deaf or something I am talking to you," said shigaraki. Izuku then went straight toward the nomu kicking it away from Aizawa and crashing on the other side of USJ. Izuku then gave Aizawa a potion healing all his injuries sorry about this uncle" said izuku as he kicked Aizawa to where the rest of the students were.

"You broccoli-looking piece of shit answer me when I am talking to you" yelled shigaraki "oh so you were the one making all that racket I thought it was a mosquito," said izuku as shigaraki was now angry "nomu kill him," said shigaraki as nomu emerged from where it crashed and went strait for izuku as it reared its arm back ready to punch izuku in the head as the nomu then thrust its arm forward ready to punch izuku in the head only for to be blocked by cocutus with one hand.

"How dare you try to lay a hand on izuku-sama," said cocutus as he head budded the nomu causing it to back off a bit." Cocutus capture that nomu or whatever it's called I wish to conduct experiments on it," said izuku "as you wish izuku-sama," said cocutus as he quickly bowed to izuku before turning in the direction of the nomu "you should feel honored that izuku-sama has taken an interest in you since you fight with no weapons and fight with both fist I will do the same," said cocutus as he planted his halberd to the ground " come at me entertain izuku-sama," said cocutus "nomu kill this thing," said shigaraki as nomu charged at cocutus.