Unforgettable night 🍋

(Sorry if it's not great it's my first time writing a lemon)

Previously

As all five of them make it to izuku's room they placed him on his bed as they were about to leave izuku use wind magic to close the doors they then turned around to see izuku with hunger in his eyes "you four aren't going anywhere I still don't get my gifts from you four" said izuku." You know now that I think about it we didn't give you our gifts didn't did we" said albedo as she and the rest of them had smiles on their faces.

Now

Soon the four of them took off their clothes fully naked and stood in front of izuku who motioned them to come forward. Albedo couldn't take it anymore and smacked her lips onto izuku's as their tongues interlaced one another the other three not wanting to be left behind also went on the attack as well as Shuna and shalltear were battling albedo for izuku's lips. Shion undid his belt and started to take off his pants leaving him in his boxers saw a huge bulge " looks like someone wants to say hello" said shion as she took off his boxers only to be hit in the face as she yelped as the other three stopped kissing izuku and looked down to see a 10-inch monster that was in front of them all four of them blushed and their neither regions got wet at the sight of it.

"Oh my looks like izuku-sama is built well," said shion as she starts to jerk him off while licking the tip of his dick before she took all of it in her mouth and started to bob her head up and down. Izuku was grunting at the amount of pleasure he was in "izuku-sama don't just focus on her" said albedo as she pulled his head down toward her chest " you can suck on them as much as you want" said albedo to which izuku happily agreed as he took her nipples in his mouth and started to suck on them while he was licking them at the same time ablbedo held onto the back of his head as she was in pure bliss. Izuku not wanting to leave out shalltear and Shuna started to finger their pussies as they started to moan after an hour izuku was getting close to his climax

Izuku stopped sucking on albedos tits "all of you get in front of me" said izuku as all four of them were now in front of him on their knees as izuku climaxed all over their faces and tits. The four women started to lick the cum off each other savoring every drop izuku could only look at the erotic scene before him as his dick was in full mass again and grabbed shalltear and Shuna and threw them to the bed as albedo and shion were occupied with each other as albedo was eating shion out on the floor.

Izuku walked toward the bed where shalltear and shuna are "get on your hands and knees and face the wall" said izuku as they did as they were told as izuku had a nice view of their wet pussies. He inserted his dick into Shuna's pussy as she cries in pure bliss "so tight" said izuku as he grabbed Shuna's hips and started to thrust into her at a steady pace then used his left hand to finger shalltear who was now moaning as well he then started to grope Shuna with his other hand causing her even more pleasure as her tongue was sticking out of her mouth "I-izuku-a-sama I am cumming" said both shalltear and Shuna as izuku thrust more into Shuna "me too take it all Shuna aaahhh" said izuku as all three of them came as izuku filled Shuna with his cum as her eyes rolled at the back of her head and cried in pure bliss and pass out.

Izuku then removed his dick from her pussy and some of his cum spilled out he then went over to shalltear who was laying down on the bed. Izuku then turned her around and she was on her back and grabbed her leg he then align his dick to her entrance "are you ready shalltear" asked izuku as he teased her by putting the tip in "yes izuku-sans make me yours "said shalltear as izuku inserted his dick in her pussy as shalltear moaned and grabbed the sheets of the bed izuku then stated to thrust into her at a steady pace until found a good rhythm and started to go faster as shalltear was on cloud 9 unable to feel anything but the pure pleasure she then grabbed izuku's head and smack her lips to his as their tongues were wrapping around each other. After an hour izuku then felt his climax coming and thrust into shalltear one last time as he releases his cum inside of her as eyes rolled in the back of her head from the pleasure and separated from their kiss as she also passed out.

Izuku then placed the unconscious shalltear next to shuna he then looked to where albedo and shion are as they were in a 69 position with albedo being on top and shion being on the bottom as they both climaxed. Izuku then walked towards them " seems like you two had fun" said izuku as they both looked at him and stood up as izuku went to shion and kissed her passionately while grouping her voluptuous ass.

Izuku stopped kissing shion and looked toward albedo "You want a taste don't you albedo" said izuku as albedo was looking at him with lustful eyes "yes I want some of izuku-sama's cum" said albedo "well I am going to be busy with shion here but you can get it from another source" said izuku who pointed at Shuna and shalltear on the bed to which albedo licked her lips " of course izuku-sama" said albedo as she went toward them and was in front of shalltear entrance and started to eat her out as shalltear opened her eyes and looked at albedo "w-what do you think your aaahhh doing you stupid gorilla that's m-aaaaahhhh" shalltear tried to speak but couldn't do to the pleasure she was in.

"Now then," said izuku as he kissed shion once more he then started to grope her massive chest. After a few minutes they separated from the kiss only being connected by a strand of saliva "turn around and get on your hands and knees" said izuku as she did what she was told as izuku started to tease her by sliding his dick between her folds "izuku-sama please don't tease me I can't take it anymore" said shion in a needy voice. Izuku only smiled "you want me to put it in," asked shion as she nodded quickly "then beg for it," said izuku as he put the tip in. "Please izuku-sama make me your and ruin my pussy" said shion as izuku smiled and thrust deep into her causing shion to moan loudly as her eyes rolled back and her tongue out.

As izuku continue to thrust into shion he slapped her ass causing more pleaser " you like that don't you, you slutty oni" said izuku as he slaps her ass again "yes ah I love aaahhh it more aahh give me more aaahhh" yelled shion as izuku bend over and stated to grope her boobs and pounded her more intentionally causing her mind to go blank as she was experiencing pleasure she had never felt before. "Good girl here is your reward," said izuku as he thrust and climaxed inside causing her to moan in satisfaction as she lay on the floor. Izuku picked her up and placed her on the bed.

As izuku placed shion next to Shuna and shalltear he was tacked by albedo to the floor "I can't hold back anymore I want izuku-sama to ravage me" said albedo as she aligned his dick to her entrance and slammed herself down causing her to cried out in pleasure as she then bounced up and down on izuku's dick as fast and hard as she could "this feels aaahhh incredible izuku-samaaaa" yelled albedo as she was lost in pleasure. Izuku was having a hard time adjusting to the tightness of albedos pussy and how hard she was slamming on his dick. Izuku then sat up and started to suck on her left boob while groping her right boob causing albedo more pleasure as izuku started to thrust into her as roughly as he could "aaaahhhh yess fuuck me izuku-sama make meee your bitch" moaned albedo as she was close to cumming " alright here you go you slutty succubus" grunted izuku as he came inside her and albedo climaxed at the same time.

"Soooo good," said albedo as she passed out from the pleasure as izuku finished dumping his cum inside her he placed her on the bed with the other and he went on the bed as well "best birthday ever," said izuku as he went to sleep with the four of them clinging to his body.