Chapter 1: Hello, My Lady

-Notes-

Yami is 22 and You are 21.

You lived in Heartland CIty (Yugioh Zexal).

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

Will contain triggering content in this chapter: suicide and blood.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Why!?"

A woman cried out, hugging a few millennium items in her hands. She was on her knees, holding the items close to her chest. Her face was slightly covered from the falling locks of her hair. A golden dagger laid beside her with a Millenium eye insignia on its handle. On her left was a black cat who meowed as it looked up to her with a sorrowful look within its emerald eyes. Having a purple collar with a small Horus eye charm.

"Why did you leave me behind!?" She took a sharp breath in between her sobs as her wailing cries continued to grow louder. Echoing throughout the slightly dimmed stoned room.

Carvings could be seen across the rooms walls but it was hard to see from the dim lighting.

Her tears stained the floor. Her breathing became heavier and quicker. Laying the millenium items down as she hastily grabbed the dagger beside her, lifting it up high in the air. Its sharp end gleamed from the torches that were across the room.

She fell silent after having sobbed for what seemed to be for a long period of time.

Screaming something out that was inaudible before she dragged the dagger across her very own throat.

Her blood sprinkled out across the floor, falling to her side. Dropping the dagger and the Millenium items while doing so.

Her blood soon pooled around her Whispering something that couldn't be heard as she reached out to the Millenium puzzle.

Her hand dropped as she dragged her bloody hands across the Millenium puzzle and laid there lifeless. The cat rubbed its head against the woman's as it let out a meow of sorrow to its now deceased owner.

»»——♡——««

You woke up with a sharp gasp before coughing after having done that gasp. Holding your throat as you coughed while reaching over to grab the glass of water off your night stand. Sitting up, you drank the half glass of water, and a sigh of long relief left your lips. Holding the empty glass in between your hands. " . . . Same dream again . . ." You muttered as you stared down at your reflection on the glass. A little sweat ran down your (s/c).

"Patricia, turn on lights" You told your apartment's system (this tech system is called "Patricia") that turned on the lights of your apartment. You set the glass down back on the nightstand as you rub your (e/c) with your other free hand "Patricia, what is the current time?" You ask through a yawn. Smacking your lips as you are slowly processing waking up "The current time is 9:30 AM." the apartment system replied. Your eyes grow wide at the time "Awe Shit!" You scrambled out of bed, falling from the comforters wrapped around your foot. Landing on the floor with a big 'oof' as you impact on the floor. Enduring the pain, you kicked the comforters off and raced to your dresser. Picking out a quick outfit; a simple navy blue sleeveless button up tee, a black skinny jeans, and placed white tennis shoes near the door with ankle socks.