Chapter 69: Don't Give Up!!

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. The Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

I have things to announce at the end of this short chapter.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Yuma, Jaden, and Yusei give Yami, Selene, and you a firm nod before everyone runs off in their own directions. Off into two teams: Team Duelist and Team Royals. Team Duelist was Jaden, Yusei, and Yuma. Team Royals was Yami, Selene, and You.

»»——♡——««

Yusei, Yuma, and Jaden ran up ahead with their duel disk ready and they place down their duel monster cards and summon multiple cards. "Knock them out only! Don't injure them too severely!" Jaden shouts out to Yusei and Yuma. Yuma nods at Jaden. "We'll pile them over there! Keep a few of our duel monsters guarding them!" Yusei adds, suggesting this to keep the innocent civilians in one place. "Astral! Stay with Selene!" Yuma shouts as his arrowhead pendant glimmers and Astral had appeared beside Yuma. "(Y/n) has the pharaoh having her back, I need you to be Selene's! I'll be alright!" Yuma shouts as he was dodging a few of these innocent red soldiers. Astral looked at Yuma, he glanced back and forth between him and Selene in the distance; debating if he should leave. He had this bad feeling he shouldn't. "Go!" Yuma ushers as he summoned an equipment spell card and instead of using it for one of his duel monsters he used it on himself to be able to fight against the mind-controlled soldiers. Yusei used some of his dragon signer marks to give him some flame attacks on his own punches if some red soldiers came too close or tried to rip off his duel disk. Yusei's dragon signer marks flame doesn't burn the soldiers, only numb them and knock them unconscious. Jaden, although dangerous and risky, fused with Yubel. This made Jaden faster and able to dodge red soldiers faster as well as take down as much of them as he can possible. Each of them wanted to get the Red Soldiers to raid over with and hurry back to help Team Royal with their fight.

Astral clenched his blue alien fist and he shook his head. "No! I am staying here! XYZ fusion form!" He shouts at Yuma who stopped and turned to his alien friend. "Holy shit you are right." He lightly chuckled. "Forgot we can go into that form. It's been a while, heh." Yuma admits and Astral shakes his head – in disappointment this time – and face palms. 'Remember he is a pre-teen. Can't be too angry or judgemental on this humans short term memory.' Astral thought to himself as he took Yuma's hand and they fused into XYZ form which made the be glowing magenta and bright yellow as they were in their cool mecha armor suit. They battle cry as they ran head first into the Red Soldiers that just felt like they were non-stop. Like endless people were coming from all sorts of directions.

»»——♡——««

Yami let go of your hand to have you take Selene's hand and run with her. He ran a little ahead of you and her. He activated his duel disk and removed a card from his belt deck holder. 'I don't know if Astelle will have something up her sleeve if I summon all 3. It's too risky. So you will have to do friend.' Yami placed the card on the duel disk and summoned his monster — Slifer The Sky Dragon. "On the count of 3 jump!" Yami shouts over his shoulder to the two of you. Neither you nor Selene questioned him. Both of you simply nodded. "1!" Yami shouts as Slifer started to fly low and lower. "2!" Yami slowed a little down to take Selene's other hand quickly and was running alongside you and her now. "3!!" Yami shouts as Slifer was low enough for the three of you to jump on. Slifer roared as he flew up with the three of you on his back to the giant Astelle sand monster.