Chapter 11: Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Joey saw the state of Bakura, their real friend, he was looking lifeless. Losing his own consciousness the more minutes the more time passes. Tristan and Joey helped Bakura get up, he was barely staying awake. Holding him up with their arms around him to support him to stand. "Kaiba! We gotta land this thing! Bakura needs to go to an actual hospital!" Joey shouted to Kaiba who was taking his eyes over onto you and onto Bakura. Trying to decide on who he was going to need help with first. Bakura was without question who should get medical help first but his heart wanted to prioritize your condition first. It was like a duty he needed to fulfill for your health to come first. Kaiba reluctantly shook his head as a answer to Joey's plead.

"Have you lost your mind?! He needs professional help from actual doctors!" Tristan was practically screaming at Kaiba for him to land this blimp. Kaiba looked at Bakura's state "I won't land this ship. I will instead send a medical team here to attend to Bakura's condition." Mokuba was beside him already on the phone with them to send them to the blimp. "Take him to his room for now, they will be here shortly. Get him out of here. I will give a 15 minute recess for the time being." Kaiba ordered which aggravated Joey since he was ordering him like a dog which is how Kaiba only sees him as. Only this time Joey had to follow these orders, for Bakura's sake. Duke came over to help with picking up Bakura's feet to make it less weight to carry and for Bakura to save his strength on trying to walk. The way they carried him looked like they were trying to hide a dead body.

Joey and Tristan made their way to the door entrance to head down to take Bakura back to his room. Kaiba had turned his attention onto you and silently gasped. "She fainted! It was all too much!" Serenity gasped as she saw you unconscious in Yami's arms. Clutching his shirt so tightly if he had tugged away from you to be free you would have torn his shirt. Mai saw how much more calm you appeared being unconscious in his arms, better than being so petrified as you were a mere moment ago. Mai watched as Yami pulled you even closer to his chest for you to rest upon. "Let's take (Y/n) to her room as well." Mai spoke up her idea to the others, nodding in agreement. Yami wrapped an arm under your knees and lifted you up, carrying you with the others following close behind him.

Once they made it up to your room with the use of your keycard, Yami headed to your bed. He was now in a dilemma with how he was going to make you let go of him so he can place you down to rest. Mai frowned at him and shoved him forward. Yami yelped, spun around on his heel, and landed on his back on the bed. Holding you tight so you wouldn't have fallen out of his arm or had hurt yourself. "Mai! You could have hurt the two of them!" Tea snapped at Mai who had her hands on her hips. "How dare you think about leaving my best friend alone here after she cried out for you!" Tea's eyes soften to stare in disbelief at Mai. Mai was on the verge of tears, clutching her hands into a shaking fist. ". . . Mai . . ." Yami stared at her. Mai clenched her teeth "She looked so scared and I wasn't able to help (Y/n) when she was crying!" Tea placed a hand on Mai's shoulder "(Y/n) wouldn't be mad at you for that . . . I know she wouldn't," Tea looked over at you "She isn't that kind of person." she spoke softly, trying to comfort the frustrated Mai.

"I know that . . . I just . . ." Serenity placed her hand this time on Mai's other shoulder. Her eyes softened as Mai was trying so hard to not cry herself. "Let's get some air, okay Mai? Let (Y/n) rest up." Mai silently nods to Serenity, walking with Tea to the door. Tea looked over her shoulder to Yami "Take care of her Yami." She mouthed to him, he firmly nodded. The girls left Yami behind in your room with you in his arms.