Chapter 36: Forgive Me, Pharaoh (Pt. 1)

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

QUICK DISCLAIMER: I am going to sum up what she showed you and your future friends. Just to make things easier and not have you re-read what you already read/know. I also am not gonna have Jane narrate those things either, just the new ones, just having the summaries be having her say the memories again but you'll be getting their reactions and plus more! Same things as Chapters 28 – 31 with POV's!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Everyone landed in a flowery field with two doors. One silver and the beautiful decorated door Yami automatically recognized. "Wow this place is beautiful!" Tea spun around a bit as she was taking in the scenery. "I feel so relaxed and calm here."Tristan took in a deep breath and sighed through his nose. Feeling all the stress he was feeling of the world practically almost ending went away when he allowed himself to be one with this place. Mokuba looked around "Where exactly are we anyway?" Mokuba asked when he finally laid his eyes on Jane who was standing in front of the silver door. She extends her arm out to gesture to the grand place "This is my lady's Soul Room. Just like the pharaoh who has his own within his millennium puzzle. This one in particular is a dream-like realm. It can change depending on her emotions." Jane held the silver door knob, ready to open it. "(Y/n)'s very own soul room . . ." Yami whispers to himself as he takes a look around himself. It was a peaceful place, an escape kind of realm. He then thought back to Shadi who infiltrated his own Soul Room to see if he was the one who took Pegasus's millennium eye back at Duelist Kingdom. 'Wait a minute. Only Shadi is able to look into a person's soul with his millennium key so how is it possible for Jane or any of us to be allowed in here?' He thought to himself as he looked at Jane. Seeing the silver door behind her instead of the gold one. "I thought we were going to be going through that door?" Yami points to the beautiful door. He knew there was something going on. Something more he has yet to be acknowledged of but knows he will be soon enough. Where everything he was confused about in this very moment will all be made clear.

Jane set her other arm down and looked over to the golden bejeweled door then back to Yami. "That is not for any of us to walk through. Only My lady herself can go through it and you will see why once we pass through this one first." Yami wanted to get answers then and there but he had to contain all his questions to be kept to himself for the time being. Needing to see what Jane had in store for them all first. "The fuck?" Kaiba blurted out randomly as the Soul Room's once sunny and calm nature became an uneasy one with the sun being gone with dark clouds over it and it was a rainy place with roaring winds. "Something is wrong." Jane mutters as she holds the knob tightly "My lady is appearing to be upset. If she was in fear then this entire place would be much worse than this storm. We need to hurry!" Jane insisted on them all. She was feeling this wave of sadness in her heart but it was not hers. She knew it was coming from you. Jane was growing anxious over you being most likely upset because of something Dartz must have done. Everyone gave Jane a firm nod, quickly crossing the threshold of the silver door that blinded them at first but dimmed soon after.

Jane showed them her memories as she stood behind everyone. Taking in their reactions of these events she had witnessed and stored in her mind. Narrating for the group of the events. Seeing her with the knights and seeing the dragon's true forms shocked Kaiba and Yami. "Those knights look just like us." Kaiba and Yami said at the same time. Both equally surprised as the other was. "God I look terrible blonde." Kaiba gagged in disgust seeing Knight Critias. The disgust was not long lasting since they saw the Ancient War for survivors and saw the Great Leviathan's form. "That thing is huge!" Tristan exclaimed. Seeing the humongous size of the dragon. He could even say it was 2 times the size of Slifer the Sky Dragon. "Is that the Great Leviathan?" Mokuba asked Jane.