Chapter 25: Normal Lives

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Yuma was sitting, already in his pajamas, on the curb with Mrs. Haru patiently waited beside him with Jane in her arms. Gently petting Jane. Astral was also with him on the other side but floating beside him. Kari was just pulling into their driveway when Yuma shot up to his feet to dash over to your car door side but to only open the back car door on your side to grab your belongings. Trying to help in the best way he can. You all went inside but only saw everyone here but in their pajamas. "I thought I told you rascals to go home?" Kari was trying to be strict but she was hopelessly smiling when she said this. Everyone was sitting on the couch patiently. Kite was in an all black pair of long pajama pants and long sleeve plain pajama shirt, Rio was in a baby blue pajama shirt with a matching tank top that had a little white cloud which had a cute smiling face on it, Shark was in a navy blue set with shorts as well like Rio but he had a t-shirt that had of course a shark on it, Tori was in a pink pajama set with long sleeves that were riddled with darker shade of pink heart designs littered along her shirt and pajama pants, Bronk was in a orange t-shirt and maroon pajama pants set, Cathy was with a grey spaghetti strap top that had a big ol' cat plastered on the front and mini black silhouette cats on her grey shorts, Caswell was in a white tan top and dark green shorts, and Yuma was in his casual white pajama pants and his red shirt.

"Well we were going home but Kite had the bright idea of having a slumber party since it was your first day awake." Bronk pointed to Kite who was leaning on the wall while everyone took most of the couches' space. "Kite had this idea?" Kari eyed Kite who was already trying to avoid Kari's gaze. Turning his head to the side with his eyes closed "It was only because I mentioned my little brother was in a slumber party of his own. Yuma was the one who took that into account for this to happen." Kite turned the blame from him to shift over to Yuma who was already sweating from being called out. Kari shot a dagger-like gaze over to Yuma who was tip-toeing his way away from your side to be behind the couch to avoid his older sister's fury. "I know it is a lot of people but Grandma said it was fine!" Yuma defended and pointed to Mrs. Haru who was giggling to herself. Kari turned to her grandmother who was casually smiling like she always has "I figured (Y/n) could use a lively environment after everything she has been through. A nice change of space could do her some good, Kari." Mrs. Haru admits without even trying to hide or shift blame like everyone was doing here.

You smiled softly as you looked at Kari to place a hand on her shoulder "I think this is a great idea." You chirped and Kari felt defeated, giving out a long sigh. "Alright but girls sleep in my room and boys sleep in Yuma's room." Everyone cheered when Kari gave in. Jane was set down by Mrs. Haru to let her roam around but Mrs. Haru went to her room to rest up but told them they could make as much noise as they wanted because she was a heavy sleeper so the noise wouldn't bother her in case they were worried that it would.

Caswell and Bronk brought the food over to the living room while Shark, Kite, and Yuma brought over a spare small table into the living room to fit in to put the large amounts of food on it. Kari managed to find the old karaoke, which is more advanced in this time, and brought it over to Rio and Tori who were trying to figure out how to set up the karaoke machine. Cathay was getting help by you to bring the drinks over for every single person here. Once everything was set up Kari went up to her room to change into her own pajamas. Kari was in an all red set with a sweater and pajama pants. You decided to not change and would but before bed. "Okay let's randomize who goes first." Kari snickered to set up this generator with everyone's names to let the generator choose at random who was going to go first. Yuma ended up being first to go up but it was a partner song. Song was also chosen randomly from the karaoke machine since it had that option. The partner ended up being Shark. The song : "A Whole New World"; Yuma and Shark ended up doing rock, paper, scissors to choose who got to play whose part. Shark ended up being Aladdin and Princess Jasmine ended up being Yuma. "Prepare to have your ears destroyed." Kite snickered as he sat back with his fries and was prepared to watch the two. You were beside Kite and eating a burger since this was the food they had brought but never got a chance to eat back at the hospital.