Chapter 37: Forgive Me, Pharaoh (Pt. 2)

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

QUICK DISCLAIMER: I am going to sum up what she showed you and your future friends. Just to make things easier and not have you re-read what you already read/know. I also am not gonna have Jane narrate those things either, just the new ones, just having the summaries be having her say the memories again but you'll be getting their reactions and plus more! Same things as Chapters 28 – 31 with POV's!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Jane made the memories fast forward through multiple times being shown. This all led up the moment Jane found you again at your apartment in the future. "Wow so that's the future (Y/n) came from . . . It's so advanced . . ." Tea was captivated by the city and even from the trash robots.

The city I found her living in was called Heartland City.

Mokuba found the name of the city familiar "That was the password for the virus she had when we were trapped in Noah's world . . ." Mokuba mumbled. Seeing how you missed your future when you were here in the past which was your original home. "If she was from our time then how come she is waaay further in the future? And didn't the spell not work?" Tristan brought up good questions which Jane had answers to.

That is because what happened when the Egyptian Gods interfered with the spell, the soul exchange was disrupted. It split our souls in half so hald of her soul is in me and half of mine is in hers. It wouldn't be able to work if the other soul was human but as you all know . . . I am not human. It was possible for her to still live as I live but there is a catch with this soul bind. It will continuously loop her back in between the future and past if our souls continue to bind because of the curse placed on me from the Egyptian gods since I was doomed to be walking the earth until the end of time.

The upside of this is that my lady was able to be reincarnated, just was sent further into time than being in the same time as the pharaoh. That was also due to the interference of the spell since it was complete but the spell did what I just said earlier.

Yami saw how you were sent back to his time period. Arguing with poor cat Jane when the two of you encountered each other in the past.

This charm bracelet I used to bring you all here is where my memories were suppressed by the 3 Egyptian Gods. Having a precautionary measure against my actions of the past – they made me forget all my memories when I ran into my lady again. Forcing me to remember them once the 3 Egyptian gods were summoned again throughout the Battle City Tournament.

"They made you remember all those terrible things . . ." Tea glanced at Jane who stared at your memory self arguing a little with her little cat form.

Yes. They did that to add more torture to my crimes.

It was when the two of you met Mai then rode on your duel runner to eventually run into Tea and Yami. You and Yami were looking at each other with the look close enough to act as love at first sight but held a much more complicated reason to their sudden attraction to one another. Yami saw Jane's eyes saddened at the sight of Yami and you meeting each other in front of the museum after so long.

. . . No matter how many times the two of you were reborn . . . Reincarnated . . . You two will always find each other again and rekindle your love over and over again . . . Surpassing even the fabric of spacetime . . . It doesn't matter how long it would have taken . . . I know not even my own love could compare to what the two of you had that was and is so strong . . .