Chapter 46: Goodbye, My Lady & Pharaoh

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"JANE!!!" You screamed out with your hands reaching for her when you were pushed back into the portal. You grunt from falling on the cold floor of the soul tablet room. Quickly scrambling to your feet to rush back to the portal that vanished once you made your way back to it. "Dammit!!" You curse out in the empty room. You take your dagger out from behind your dress to manifest it into a sword. You stood there for a moment. Nothing. You didn't feel an ounce weaker or feel anything be drained out of you. Just like you didn't feel anything being taken out of you back up at Atlantis. "I fucking knew it he was lying." You make your sword back to a dagger. Putting it back in the back of your dress with an idea popped into your head. You ran out of the evil lair to go back to the others. You went outside of the lair to see Roland putting a hand on his ear piece, receiving a radio message from Kaiba. You snuck up from behind to grab his gun from his belt to pull it out and point it at Roland. You place a finger over your lip to make him keep quiet with your other hand. Roland gulps and holds his hands up in defense. He couldn't defend himself since you had his gun. You went up to him to take his ear piece out of Roland's ear to hear Kaiba's transmitting message. You make sure to listen in with Roland: "Roland. Bring the chopper around. We might need you to be an optional escape route. Make sure (Y/n) doesn't know and stays with the others back on that island to wait for us." Kaiba ordered over the radio. Roland had his hand over his K.C. pin to talk back to him. You slowly nod to him to talk to Kaiba "Right away Mr. Kaiba." He radioed in and then ended his transmission. He took his hand away from the pin with his hands up. You grabbed him by his arm and made your way to the chopper. "I am sorry but I have to do this Roland." You apologized while making your way to the chopper with him as your hostage. Pointing his gun to his side to make him walk to the chopper.

Tea was sitting in the chopper that was still waiting on the lairs floor. Tea leaned back with a sigh against the chopper. She looked at Tristan and Mokuba who were sitting across from her. The door of the chopper was left open for air. Tea saw something in the far distance which made her sit up with a puzzled look on her face. Tristan noticed and he turned his head out the chopper door to see what she was staring at. Tristan arched his brow "(Y/n)?" His question made Mokuba get up from his seat to rush over to the door when you came in with a gun at Roland's side. "(Y)-(Y/n)?" Mokuba stammered seeing you threatening his loyal bodyguard. "I am sorry Mokuba but I need to get back up there. I need to tell them my plan to be able to destroy Dartz." You made your way with Roland to go to the control room where the pilot of the chopper was. You sat Roland on the other seat beside the pilot with Roland's gun pointing to his head.

The pilot gulps seeing you have a gun pulled out. You gesture to Roland to tell the pilot Kaiba's orders, Roland obliges and tells him. Mokuba came up behind you "Mokuba stay back!" Roland shouts to Mokuba to keep him from harm. Mokuba flinched from Roland yelling at him. Tea and Tristan were behind Mokuba and Tea went to put Mokuba behind him but he moved her hand away from trying to. Mokuba saw the gun you pointed to Roland although he was scared for Roland, he noticed the way you held it, your hands were shaking. Mokuba held out a hand to Roland as he approached you slowly. He reached for the gun and made you lower it. Mokuba took it out of your hands to give it back to Roland. You exhale a shaky breath and stumbled back to the control room wall. "What is going on (Y/n)?" Tea asked as Mokuba went to hold your hands that you held back tightly. You took a deep breath before you spoke up "The others sent me back through the portal, it closed when they sent me back, and it was because Dartz told us that he was using my willpower to fight as energy to power up the Great Leviathan. Saying the orichalcos stone earrings he used to control me when I was his prisoner, that I broke free from, had an effect with me ending up giving him power because I broke free. He was lying." You took a hand away from Mokuba's and summoned your dagger into a sword in your hand to show them. They saw nothing wrong with you or you looking any weaker. You looked completely fine.