Chapter 30: Forgive Me, My Lady (Pt. 3)

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

There is going to be 1st person and 2nd person in this chapter. If you get confused - comment and I will help clarify.

It is because I am going to have Jane explain and express these memories so it is the 1st person (in italics) but 2nd person is for me to write the characters movements.

It is gonna be confusing because I suck at 1st person.

Bear with me!

Alright! Enough explaining! More reading!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

The entire place shifted to being in the same valley where Dartz was and he had an evil eye behind him. "Is this where the Ancient War took place?" You asked Jane who only nods as a response. There stood a few years older past you and Jane.

You and I were both 17 years old when we came across Dartz once again. He was somehow alive and seeking revenge for his plot to destroy our worlds. Pharaoh Aknamkanon was growing ill during this time so this battle was worrisome because you were always by his side when was sick but tonight we were set on finishing Dartz. I had finally acquired my powers again as I once possessed 5,000 years before this and you were a master of your dagger"s abilities after using it for 2 years to protect the people of the kingdom from enemies all around. We were prepared for anything.

Your teenage past self was standing beside a golden armor Jane. You had a winged duel disk to summon monsters to fight against Dartz and his army that was endless. They kept rising back up no matter how many hits they took.

We were cornered by his immortal monsters with your shield to protect us. Holding my hand to make sure I was still with you in this fight. We were fighting with no army but just the two of us. If we had told the king or the people of my identity - chaos would have sprung. I would have been a stone tablet weak monster. I did not want to be sealed. I did not want to be forced out of the peaceful life I made for myself with you and everyone I came to adore as my second family. I did not want to lose a second home.

You then created a miracle.

Your past self was focused and quiet as a blinding light shine from your sword that broke but a light glowed in its place.

"WHAT IS THIS!?" Dartz screamed as he stumbled back in horror as you had your eyes closed. You were calm and pouring all your focus into this. Into summoning something powerful into your hands.

In the daggers place was a tall staff that was taller than the both of you. Well, a little taller than Jane. It was gold and floating on top was a golden heart that luminated a white light. Inside the heart were three gems that shaped the heart: A green, a red, and blue gems. There were long golden angel wings that floated on each side of the heart that was pulsing its light to shine and destroy the army before your past self within an instant. 'That's the staff! It's the staff the knights told me they needed! Just how was I able to summon it? What was the secret to summoning it?' You were thinking as you watched your past self. The main key to it was having the dagger. Which you didn't have but to have it appear was another story.