Chapter 15: Noah's World

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

Going to be skipping much of this arc because of its complicated game rules but this is to just add more drama to set up for what I have planned.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Identify yourself, you little shit!" Kaiba spat at the kid without any remorse, he wouldn't have had any either even if it was a fellow adult. The only person he was truly nice to was his little brother Mokuba. It was a cute way to think around his cold and mean demeanor. Mokuba ran over to Kaiba's side and looked sternly at the kid who was a little older than himself. Almost a year or 2 year difference. "How dare you take over my big brother's ship!" He huffed. 'He admires Seto so much.' You smiled at Mokuba and Kaiba. Thinking of Kari and Yuma but shaking off the thought by the laughter of the kid. Laughing at the Kaiba brothers who were not too pleased with him laughing at their faces.

The boy sighs happily "You never cease to amaze me Seto, Always making demands on everything you make below you." He sneered at Kaiba. "Are you sure you don't know him at least because he seems to know you?" Yugi questioned Kaiba who grumbled when he said that. Turning around in his chair to face Yugi "I told you already, I have no clue who this brat is." He whipped his chair back around like a drama king to face back at this snotty kid. He glared at the screen "I will be taking over this ship and put you in your place Seto. Starting with this little card game, I will be ending it." Mokuba gasped and he clenched his fist "You can't! My brother won't let you!" the kid only chuckled at Mokuba. "I already have" He responded with a cold tone. Kaiba stood up from his seat, after unbuckling the seat belt, and slammed his hand on the control desk "Enough! I am in the mood for your games, you little shit. Who are you!?" He demanded from this child who toyed with Kaiba. The slam made everyone, including Mokuba jump. The kid's grin curved up more as he saw Kaiba getting riled up "I am Noah." Jane tried to hold in her laugh as she heard his name because it was like the ark. You caught on too and also tried to not laugh. Yugi gave a glance at the two of you, wondering what the two of you could ever be possibly holding a laugh in during these circumstances.

Noah continued "You and I go way back, Seto. More than you know." Mokuba blinks and looks up to his brother "That's not true, is it Seto?" Kaiba looked at Mokuba with almost a sincere face and then it went back to being serious "No Mokuba. I seriously don't know him." He assured him with pure confidence and truth. Even you can tell he was telling the truth to his brother. "Are you sure you're not related?" Duke questioned.

"WE'RE NOT RELATED!! IF I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME I SWEAR I'LL-"

"You'll what Seto? There is nothing you can do while I am in control." Noah interrupted the pissed of Kaiba. Kaiba clenched his teeth as he saw this Noah kid was getting nothing but a kick out of this. "Speaking of games. It is time I have you play mine." He smirked as a giant building started to emerge from the sea that started to rise from the depths. It was a tall silver tower that gleamed when the rising sun of dawn was coming up in the sky. "That thing is huge!" Tea exclaimed as she watched it continuously get bigger "That's what she said." Duke muttered and Tristan snorted to his lame joke. Serenity overheard and rubbed her temples at these two boys' sense of humor.

Kaiba took his eyes off the silver fortress and onto Noah again "Seto! We're being pulled in from a tractor beam!" Mokuba pointed to the monitor "What!?" He looked over to the monitor and he was right. They were being pulled in without any control. They lost control again when Noah appeared on the screen. He had to watch as his own ship had no control over land itself inside the fortress. Serenity clung on Joey's arm "Joey, i'm scared." she whispered and Joey put a hand over hers that held onto his arm "We'll be alright. You have me right here." He assured her with a whisper. "Exit off the ship with your friends Seto." Noah ordered.