Chapter 8: Shoot Your Shot

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

(P/s) = Perfume Scent

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Tea smiled at her two friends finally have stopped fighting and Joey being back to his stupid lovable self just like he always was.

Her smile didn't last too long though. It fell once she made eye contact with you.

Tea's blue eyes widened as she saw you pull out what looked like a glowing weapon that soon manifested into a bow and had fiery golden arrows aimed straight at her. 'Oh my fucking god I'm gonna really die!' Tea thought as sweat was felt all over her body.

'Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!' Tea's mind spiraled as she saw no one was watching you which failed to even try to stop you.

Kaiba was the only one who managed to turn to look at you as everything felt so slow in movement. His sight only gazed upon the split second image of you but it wasn't you.

Who he saw in your place was you but you were in this beautiful (f/c) slim silk gown that was trailing behind you that had a gold leaf filigree pattern on them. had a high slit on your right thigh. The gown was a mesmerizing sight to behold as it captured your curves almost too perfectly. Especially the high slit you had on your right thigh. The thin golden sheer sleeves were around your forearm but still connected to the side of the deep keyhole cut neckline of your dress which had laces of gold leaf filigree pattern that went well with your golden fabric belt. A golden leaf tiara with teardrop-shaped shimmering crystals on top of your head, similar to an elven crown for royalty.

You had a serious and determined look in your (e/c) eyes that stared at the direction you shot the arrows towards. Resembling some sort of warrior princess with that dress and weapon in your hand. Kaiba's head started to pound against his skull, he held it out of instinct from the pain.

". . . . Priest Seto. Some day, you will also find the one you love . . . and when you do, please let me meet the lovely woman who loves you just like I love my dearest pharaoh . . . . I hope that day comes soon for you . . . ."

The woman's voice was calm as the sound of her sweet giggle echoed in his head and soon faded, so did the sight of you being in the royalty get up. Kaiba gasped and the pounding in his head stopped when he heard the sound of metal and something falling to some surface. His head whipped around to see Tea's cuffs had shattered and she quickly ran off the platform to run over to Mai and Serenity who welcomed her with open arms. Girl was scared half to death.

'What the heck even was that?' Kaiba softly pants as he holds his head with a little distraught. 'Too much stress . . . Yeah that's just it . . .' He mentally told himself as he was regaining control over his breathing. Composing himself, shaking the woman's voice he heard off. Trying to brush past it to focus on the situation at hand. Mokuba clenched his brothers sleeve, it all made him a bit scared from duel having lives on the line but also the god cards his big brother was after.

A new arrow appeared on the bows string and you aimed it to the mind slave of Marik "Try anything and I won't hesitate to shoot." You threatened which made the Rare Hunter, under Marik's control, growl in a fit of rage. "You haven't seen the last of me you damn wench!" He yelled at you before leaving the Rare Hunter's body that fell on the floor, completely lifeless. You lowered your bow that returned to being the dagger it once was. Not glowing again.