Chapter 4: Going Down Swinging

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

(F/s) = Favorite Soda

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"I can't tell if you were being serious or joking." Yugi bluntly told the old spirit as he crossed his arms. Looking smug over to Yami who watched you turn the corner of the street and out of sight.

Yami only chuckles to himself and Yugi who got no answer.

"What kind of response is that? Pharaoh? Pharaoooh?" Yugi tugged his partners sleeve that didn't seem to manage to budge him out of this mesmerizing trance he was in.

Tea tilted her head because the pharaoh was laughing about something she didn't understand or know. She bit the inside of her cheek and walked to his side but it was only to be standing next to Yugi again.

Yugi looked around and then at Tea who seemed to hide away her slightly disappointed look on her face. Quickly putting up a kind expression to her friend. "He seems to find (Y/n) interesting, huh?" Tea let out a light hearted laugh. "I think he is interested in her dueling style. That is probably it." Yugi guessed with a shrug before he started to walk off with Tea down the sidewalk to head on home.

»»——♡——««

You went to make a quick stop at the store to grab a soda for tonight to drink from the gas station near the hotel. Going up to the cold freezer to grab (f/s) when you hear footsteps come up from behind you but don't come too close. You shift your (e/c) to the glass door of the freezer door you opened. You notice it was the guy with glasses from the registration place. Something didn't sit right with you when you spotted him.

The snicker back at the store maybe wasn't a part of your imagination after all.

"My lady! Your bag! The dagger warns us, we are in danger!" Jane blurted out from your left and you noticed the light glow that came from it being emitted on the freezer door. 'I have a bad feeling about this.' You thought to yourself and you closed the door again. Walking to your right to go down another aisle to pretend you were looking at another product to possibly buy.

What a surprise?

He "coincidentally" followed you to the same aisle but stood at the end, pretending to do the same thing as you were.

'Fucking pervert' You grumbled in your head as you kept pretending to look at items. "There are others with him." Jane informed you, which made you take a quick peek over to the guy. He was discussing something with a group of guys with him but they were wearing black cloaks with a millenium eye above the hood.

The moment you took a peek one of them made eye contact with you. It felt like that one Spider-Man meme of them pointing at each other in this exact moment.

It was at this moment both parties knew, they fucked up.

"Run my lady!" Jane did not need to tell you twice as you dropped the soda and ran out of the store. Earning a yell from the cashier since the soda exploded once it fell and made a huge spill across the floor. They were gonna have to clean it up later but rather the soda be the sacrifice than you.