Chapter 54: Wonderful Morning

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Your closed eyes were being shined from a blinding light. Making you slowly open your eyes that adjust to the shining light that lit the room. Your curtains that were closed last night were open now to what seems like morning. Birds were chirping songs and the light sound of the bustling Domino City was underway. The light hurt your eyes and made you look away from the large window to the spot beside you on the bed with your hand reaching out to that spot. Your tired brain was shot awake when you didn't feel anything laying beside you. You sat up in the bed to see not your loving husband by your side. 'If he had to go somewhere the next day he would have told me. He wouldn't just up and leave without a word. Did something happen?' You looked around your room to then dart your eyes over to the bathroom door opening. Yami was in the grey sweatpants you bought for him, just fresh from the shower. He didn't have the shirt on just yet since it was on your makeup desk. Yami had his towel over his shoulder. He leaned on the doorway "Awe~ Did my wife miss me already?" he teased with an amused smile on his face. He took the towel off his shoulder and walked back into the bathroom to hang it up "I was only gone for 30 minutes to brush my teeth and shower." His voice echoed from the bathroom. You did buy him a toothbrush for his stay here. Yes. You planned a lot ahead for his night here. You appreciated this evil handsome man that much.

He came back out after turning off the lights when he left the bathroom. You got out of the bed and went up to him "We could have had shower sex buuuut after that comment. I don't think so." You smiled and pecked his cheek. You walked past him to go into the bathroom "W-We still can my beloved." Yami stammered while following you. You twist the sink knob to wet your toothbrush before squirting toothpaste on the brush, wet it again, and put it in your mouth "Too bad and too late. Plus, you already showered." You muffled before you started to brush your teeth. You were looking at Yami through the mirror. Yami hit his forehead on the doorframe, not too hard to cause brain damage. "Should have never woken up early." He mutters with dread behind his tone. Regretting for the missed opportunity he could have had with you. You roll your eyes before you spat paste into the sink, brushing still, you look in the mirror again to find Yami behind you. He wrapped his arms around you with his face buried in your neck "Does you or your butt hurt?" His lips brushed against your neck. Sending happy shivers down your spine. You smiled "I am fine although my butt is a little sore from my amazing time with you last night." You tap his arms to let you go to spit and gargle some mouthwash once you are finished afterwards. You put your toothbrush in the cup with his brush in there "I will live." You chuckle saying that, turning around. Tracing your fingers along his bare chest "Are you okay though? I left some nasty scratches on your chest and back." Yami placed his hand over yours that was over his heart "I can bear the pain." Yami gently tugged you to him, placing a tender kiss upon your lips. It was a cool exchange of a kiss because you both had brushed your teeth and all. Yami let go of your hands to carry you by your thighs while your arms were around his neck to hold onto. You giggled in the kiss when he was starting to carry you out of the bathroom to head back into your bedroom.

Yami laid you back on the bed but before he got on the bed, you pulled back from the kiss "Yami" You called to him, he met your eyes and quickly buried his face in your neck. Leaving kisses on your neck "I know what you are doing." Your hands were in his quaffed hair "I am not doing anything. Just giving affection to my beloved wife." His lips brushing against your skin made you giggle because they tickled. You cup his cheeks and make him face you "Mmmhm, nice try dearest." Yami sighs "Dammit." Yami pouts " I tried." You pulled him into a quick kiss and he let go of your thighs he had captive in his hands. Yami stepped aside for you to get up from the bed and onto your feet. You went to your closet and drawer to get appropriate pajamas and undergarments. "I am gonna shower." You walked up to him and kissed his cheek "Make breakfast while I'm at it kay'?" Yami nodded to your request, you head off to the bathroom to shower.