Chapter 10: Evil Spirit, Be Gone!

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

You made it up to the platform with Tea and Jane which led you two to the top of the blimp. It was a spacious flat landscape which was impressive to you but then again this was Seto Kaiba we're talking about. He has money up the fucking ass. It was nothing really new to that egotistical man. Everyone else seemed to have made their way up to this place to meet up for the tournament's finals.

Yami was not standing amongst his friends, instead it was Yugi. He noticed you and gave a small smile with sadness behind that smile he seemed to be putting up as a front to not make anyone worry about him. "Tea and (Y/n)? I didn't think we would see them like this anytime soon." Tristan murmured over to Tristan. Tristan nods, "I guess they talked it out. I dunno girls are hard to understand." He shrugged. Mai rolled her eyes to the two boys "This is why men have little brains." She sighed, walking away from them. "Oi what's that supposed to mean ya little diva?! Oi! Serenity,Where ya going!?" Joey shouted to her when she was walking away from the group. Mai just waved her hands to him, ignoring his shouting. Serenity giggled while walking with Mai, he was so easy to tease.

Mai walked up to you and Tea "I presume the two of you worked things out?" Tea and you smiled at one another before nodding to Mai. She smiled in return for your answers, being glad the two of you were on good terms. "I have an idea" Serenity put her hands together and had a big smile on her face "After the matches for these finals are all over. Let's all have a girls day together? I haven't been in the city and would like to go sightseeing. You two haven't been here long or have been able to see the city because of preparing for the tournament right? What do you say?" It was hard to deny the girl who just got her sight back. Her excitement of this idea was practically glowing with her aura. Tea jumped to the idea "I can be the tour guide for us!" She volunteered herself. Mai had her arms crossed across her chest "I guuuess I can stay for one more day in the city for this." She rolled her eyes playfully. The three girls turned their attention all onto you, almost pressing this proposal on you "Okay, okay. No need to stare at me with puppy eyes." You said through a laugh at their actions.

"Yay!" Serenity cheered in joy while clapping her hands like a child. You couldn't blame her, she was finally given this opportunity after her successful surgery on her eyes. It must all be overwhelming but exciting to be able to do this. Especially with people she probably considered as friends. You glanced over to the other set of duelists.

A young man who was tan with white-ashy medium blonde hair and lavender eyes with light eyeliner that dragged down but cut itself short inward. Wearing a sleeveless lavender hoodie with a blank top lingering underneath, and a pair of beige pants. His hands were riddled with golden rings just like his more notable accessories he was wearing. A three gold band choker like neckwear and 5 golden bracelets bands on each of his wrists, one set of golden arm bands on each of his upper arms, and golden crystal sharp earrings. Joey, Tristan, and Tea ran over to this person. Mai raised a brow "Do you girls know who that guy is?" Yugi asked from behind, walking up to your group with Duke.

Mai looked down at him, "No but apparently your friends do." Serenity watched as her brother was guiding this new guy over towards you.

"My lady, Your boot!" Jane cried from being in between you and Yugi. You looked down at her, Yugi noticed you did. Luckily Serenity, Duke, and Mai were standing in front of you to block this light glowing sight from your boot. "It is sensing danger." You whispered to Yugi who gave a firm nod over to you, seeing the boot. He stood a little closer beside you to try to hide the glow. "Jane, I allow Yugi to see you." Yugi jumped from you saying that because he knew some sense of what you were talking about. He could hear you from his soul room when you spoke with Yami but he pried away when you two started to get a little personal. To have your privacy with Yami and Yami's privacy in general. It also was out of the blue for you to let him be able to see Jane. He looked down to see the black cat with her purple collar with her Horus eye charm. Jane looked at Yugi who met her emerald cat eyes. "So this is Jane, nice to meet you." he whispered. Yugi smiled down at her, she nodded in acknowledging his presence.