Chapter 17: Mission Impossible

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"I have no idea what you're talking about." You tried playing dumb even though you knew that he knew. Playing dumb was the only defense you really had up your sleeve for the moment. Trying to buy Mokuba time to put in the code to get everyone home. You had to stall for the time being. Noah scoffed as he started to walk around the room. You remained where you were standing while he was "Oh don't play coy with me. I cannot find your information anywhere in my system. State of the art, unlike any in the world. You don't exist." You kept your eye on him as he was strolling around you. Like a lion waiting to strike on its prey. "Your duel disk is not from here. You are more valuable than that Seto even realizes. He is too caught up in reclaiming his title as King of Games and pride to have even noticed." He stopped when he was standing behind you.

You made yourself face Noah with your arms crossed "You are the key to my great plan. You are a smart woman and I think you'll know what will happen to your friends if you don't cooperate." You narrow your eyes at him. It wasn't a total surprise to you that he would use the others to his advantage for his own volition. This is all he could do to buy himself some time to think of something. 'This kid is more wicked than Kaiba ever has been.' You wanted to deny him. However, you had no choice. "What do you want, Noah." You hissed his name. You were having a bad feeling about this. This could have led to a total risk of the future if he uses your knowledge to his advantage to take over not only Kaiba Corp but possibly the entire world's network. That's how much knowledge you had. Well, with the technology that is. The future's tech is much greater than the tech being used here. World domination was just stamped on your brain that was full of that information.

Noah walked up super close to you "Help me get out of here before he takes over more control." Noah whispered to you with an entirely different expression on his face. Not one of vengeance but of desperation. "Huh?" You were dumbfounded by this. 'No way, there can't be a bigger person behind all of this could there?!'. It seems like your gut feeling of having a bad feeling was coming true. Along with that this whole operation of mission impossible was just the surface of the problem and there was much more that lies beneath it all.

»»--♡--««

"Down this hall and to the right."

'This is freaky. First with Marik being evil marik, these so-called millenium items, and now a talking cat. (Y/n) and Yugi sure make a match made in heaven with the weird stuff they're involved in.' He was running down the hall and made a hard right. Stumbling when he made the turn but he quickly recovered to continue going. "Uh, Where to next, Um, Jane was it?" Mokuba called out to Jane as he was debating on where he should go next. 'Great, I am now talking to a cat.' He thought to himself and wondered if Seto would throw him into the insane asylum if he told him about this. Heck, about this entire operation ordeal he was going on. There was no way he could possibly believe him like you had told him before.

"Keep heading straight and you will go to the first room to your left in the middle of the hall."

"On it!" Mokuba ran to the door on the left that was exactly as she said it would be, which was in the middle of the hall she said it was. He was faced with a dilemma as this door had a passcode to get in. "What do I do? I wasn't told there would be a code to get into the room!" Mokuba was feeling panic starting to rise in him. He was starting to have heavy breathing, about to have a panic attack. Mokuba recalled your words in his head "Be brave now, for Seto." and he took a deep breath. Calming himself down to regain composure. Staring at the passcode "Do what Seto would do for you." Mokuba looked at his hand and he clenched it into a fist, pulling it back. "For Seto!!!" He cried out as he punched the passcode keypad with all of his might. It cracked and was smashed with enough force for it to lose connection and have the door glitch itself to open..