Chapter 53: Special Night

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

You pulled into the garage after getting past the gate to get into the Kaiba Corp place. Going inside with Yami with your plushie in your arms. Yami was following you because he did not know his way around the place and was trying to jam this information of directions into his brain to remember for later on in the future whenever he plans to come visit. He was impressed with the housing Kaiba gave you in his place. It was more surprising that it was 2 floors when it would look like a 1 floor place instead. You looked at Yami over your shoulder "This place is insane right?!" You face forward to head up the stairs. "It's bigger than my apartment that I had in the future. Space beats the technology advances my other apartment had." You were not exaggerating. This place was something else. Having this much space for a single person was a bit much yet you couldn't complain about it considering you are living here rent free. Yami was curious about your old apartment that had more advanced technology than Kaiba's place because he thought Kaiba's tech was already advanced enough but according to you, it wasn't. It was more advanced than he thought possible.

Yami followed you into your bedroom and you sat Dark Magician plushie on the makeup desks seat. You went to the bathroom and you opened the door but didn't go in. You stood aside at the doorway "You can shower here. Oh and you don't need to worry, there are men's products for you to shower in. I bought those in advance for tonight and whenever . . . You would like to stay over." You lightly blush with your hands behind your back. Feeling a little gushy from preparing for his arrival to your place. Yami smiles softly at your kindness of thinking about him and he walks up to you to place a sweet kiss on your lips "Thank you. I wouldn't mind smelling like a woman either." He murmured which made you smile since he wouldn't care if he smelled like you from your products. Yami set his millennium puzzle on your night stand then went into your bathroom. He couldn't help but look around at the place since you had both a bathtub and shower, separately. You had your hand on the door knob "Towels are in that cabinet. I also have a set of pajamas and clothes for the morning for you I also bought for um . . . . Whenever you come over and leave in the morning . . ." You and Yami's eyes lingered for a breathless moment. You can feel the tension between you rise just like the time on the beach a week ago. You almost wanted to have Yami forget about showering to just come and fuck you already but you didn't make all that shopping for nothing! You had to make time from him showering to get into your sexy outfit you planned.

"I'll . . . I'll be waiting." Your cheeks were growing hot and you quickly closed the door without slamming it somehow. The star alone between you was making your heart race. Something only Yami seemed to do to you that makes you be swept off your feet so easily. You walk away from the door with a hand on your heart that feels like it would burst out of your chest if you stayed by the bathroom door any longer. You head over to your closet to pull out the Victoria Secret bag that had the Adam and Eve stuff together. You kick your flats underneath the bed. You stop what you were doing. You turned around to the Dark Magician plushie and went over to it "You don't need to see this with your innocent eyes." You told the stuffed Duel Monster and you carried it to the living room downstairs to let it sit on the couch then hurried up the stairs to get out of your date night clothes into your lingerie you bought. You washed it the day before. Just put it back in the bag to know where it was and grab it and go for tonight.