Chapter 39: Phantom of the Opera

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual Harassment/Assault

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Ugh . . ." You groaned as you slowly were starting to open your eyes "Where . . . Am I?" You thought out loud as you made yourself sit up. Blinking your (E/c) a few times while trying to look around your new surroundings. It was in a room which was only lit up from small lanterns around the bedroom. The soft bed you were in was in the shape of a giant clam with baby blue sheets. You silently gasp when you come to the realization that you were no longer with everyone. You were not at the duel between Rafael and Yami. You were alone. You looked down to your hand to summon your dagger into your hand "What the heck?!" You whisper yell. Seeing you were now in an entirely different dress than the one from the ball back in the future. The dress you were wearing now was a beautiful white chiffon lace dress that had a high thigh cut. The dress was a semi sweetheart necklace, supported by the tiny diamond-like beads slim straps that had three other straps that were off your shoulders. Your back was exposed from a deep V-cut lining for the back of the dress. The flowery lace engraved designs on the top of this dress was stunning. This whole new dress was bizarre. You put a hand on your head that was pounding a bit from the headache you were starting to receive. That was when you felt something was in your hair and you took whatever it was in your hands. It was a little jasmine flower. You pat your head gently to see there were quite the amount of them embedded into your long (h/c) hair that was now a tight spiral curls, letting the flowers be able to be stuck easily into your hair. Having your hair half up and down with a single pearl clip into your hair that was the oddest but still managed to stand out from all the flowers in your hair. (A/n: For pixie cuts it is tied into every lock of your hair that was curved into small curls.).

Raising your dagger to show yourself your reflection and see that you had these dangling weird green stone earrings that didn't suit the look at all. You quickly get yourself out of the bed while you are in the midst of freaking out. You squeak and jump from the sound of your feet touching the floor. You looked down to see you were no longer bare foot. You were wearing these white round tip shoes that had little swirling pearls on the side that met to the heart shaped pearls that were on the front of these new sets of heels. Your dress had a nice train in the back that made you feel like a princess. You stepped back with your dagger close to your chest. Holding it tightly. You glanced over to a mirror and stepped towards it to fully look at yourself in this outfit. It reminded you of how Ariel from The Little Mermaid, the Disney film, would have had Ariel worn at the end when she was reunited with Prince Eric. However, unlike the mermaid princess you were stuck in this bedroom from a lunatic. You stared at yourself with a sad expression across your face while you were wishing to be back with everyone. You found it unfair how you were here and not with them. Especially since you just reunited with the people you longed to be with again. Just to be snatched away yet again from them.

You forced yourself out of your thoughts and looked at the mirror again. The mirror was exquisite with it being painted silver and little greens stones were imbued into the little fishes eyes that were carved into the mirror. When you looked back at your own reflection – Your own reflection was smirking at you! This other you in the mirror startled you and you head backwards to the door of this bedroom to find a way out of this creepy place when your bare back makes contact with something standing behind you. "Going somewhere?" You wanted to puke at the voice. That voice alone made you forget what you just saw in the mirror. You stepped forward and spun around to see none other than Dartz being the thing you bumped into. "Dartz." You growl while being in a fighting pose. Holding your glowing dagger with no sheath and full on blade in front of you, being on your guard with this psycho of a man. Dartz pursed his lips into an amusing smile. Looking down at you agonizingly slowly, taking in your entire appearance, and his mismatched eyes met yours once he looked back up once he finished taking you fully into view. You shudder under your breath with your skin crawling from him checking you out.