Author's Note

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualaikum/ Hello guys!

How is everyone? I hope y'all are fit and happy. How's your Ramadan going? It's going to end already.

Here is my Eid gift for y'all. ;)

As you guys might already have an idea, I have been struggling for a while to write on Wattpad due to my busy life. I tried to start a few things here but failed terribly to continue it due to my writer's block.

But now, I gave a lot of time to think and make a better version of myself in these few months. I will try my best not to disappoint you guys this time.

I have decided to write a new book- more appropriately a new series. It's a trilogy that means 3 separate stores; all under the name of THE ARRANGED SERIES. 

It's a romance series and hopefully, you guys will love it just like you did with my other books.

BOOK 1: His Ignorant Lover

Ruhaan and Nisha

BOOK 2: Match Made in Moonlight

Haider and Ishmal

BOOK 3: Her Step Husband

Huzaifa and Unaiza

BOOK 4: Me and You

Izmir and Rahmeen

💫 More books can be added to the series in the future. 💫

As you can see, this corresponding book is His Ignorant Lover and I will be writing it now. The next two will be written one by one when the first one will end In Sha Allah. ♥️

The characters of all the books will be interlinked.

I hope you will give my new series love and appreciation as you did with Entangled Love, it's a sequel and Her Replaced Husband. And I won't disappoint you in return. 😊

Blurb of His Ignorant Lover:

"I love you."

The mere statement can shoot anyone to the seventh sky. But she doesn't have an idea she will get crushed by these certain words.

Nisha Sikandar doesn't believe in fairy tales. She certainly doesn't tire herself out in fantasizing and always thinks dreams don't come true. Until one day when she comes across the prince of her supposed fairy tale; a handsome, dashing, and sweet one who causes all her self-defense to slink.

Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad never fails in any aspect of life-enchanting girls are on the top list and no one ever resists his charms except that one girl he decides to persuade.

This encounter helps her to believe in fairy tales and him to reach his goal; only to discover that he was a trap and she was like a bright light for him.

What will be the fate of this fairytale that he wrote but she wanted to erase?

Till next update, Allah Hafiz/ Bye. Take care of yourself.